This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Roles For Fame Season 1

Topic » Roles For Fame Season 1

5138 days 23 hours ago
Loganz
Kajsa when is this starting? I wanna get ma teacher on :)
5138 days 23 hours ago
koolmanmadden
YES I GOT A ROLE
5138 days 10 hours ago
Jaydude93
like it!
5138 days 10 hours ago
Superdude13
what about me ?
5137 days 1 hour ago
kajsa
jhaybiie- Jake Davis is a long guy, look old and becuase of that go and buy things that he shouldn´t do. He have been at the police one time, and probably in the near future more. His good friénd with jason(jtotal) even before the school, in the early years at kindergarden. Jake want to find love this year, will he?
Livr: dorm
Major:Dance
Roommate: Moe(Moe Darison)

( moe have a roommate now yeah :P)

Superdude13: Super McKapinski are from polen and came to american former spring, his accent make girls blush and his hot european look make them fall high for them. He's not like most guys tries to be over cool, He's just himself. He likes shadow and want to tell her, will he?
Live: Own apartment
Major: Drama
5136 days 19 hours ago
MoeMercinary
sweet, the roles rock, nice job.
5136 days ago
pinkygirl202
luv my role! <3
5135 days 23 hours ago
MoeMercinary
can I change my major, if i can I want to be in music, I play bass guitar and sing METAL!
5135 days 7 hours ago
kajsa
suresure :D
5135 days 4 hours ago
MoeMercinary
sweet, also there might be a guy named quirty and he is my friend so can he be my roommate to.
5134 days 23 hours ago
kajsa
well right now jake is but i can change it
5134 days 23 hours ago
kajsa
Qwerty- qwerty Thrithowsin is a straight guy, and hate girl stuff like shopping, make-up etc. even when they have a show on some theatre he never put on theatre make-up on.
His strong and goes to the gym everyday, sometimes even skip school for a training.
Live: dorm
Major: drama
Roomate: Jake and moe
5133 days 4 hours ago
kajsa
( tori- A new gir that had a show as a back-dancer to shakira so she starts the school 1 week later then everyone else, shes hot and the spice girl hates her cause she take the spot light from them.
Live: dorm
Roommate: Kajsa, and cynthia(cynbitch)
Major: Dance)
5132 days 1 hour ago
hotguy123
May I be in it?
5132 days 1 hour ago
hotguy123
If I can be, I want my character to be named Blake, he is a player, is in the dance department for hip hop. He is a bad boy. Etc..

open group

FAME

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!