This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Roles For Fame Season 1

Topic » Roles For Fame Season 1

5121 days 4 hours ago
kajsa
Hi,
i hope you like all the roles i havent sleept much because of those. Some of the roles i have written more on then others, that doesn´t mean you have a lead role, or main etc. I will decide the leads, and i will choose after activeness and dram( then i don´t mean killing people cause thats not drama, thats just sick :P)
This show is about teenager so play realistic please :).
And if you have complains, am sure everyone have cause am a bad host lol.. just pm me, don´t be afraid i wont yell at you, I HATE YOU, CAUSE... CAUSE... YOU FIRED.. don´t worrie am not so evil..most of the time.
I will take the first 10 roles then wait and then write the next ones :).

PLEASE WRITE I HAVE REEAD THE ROLES :)
5121 days 4 hours ago
kajsa
1. Dreaming- Kenneth Delagato is the drama queen at the school, he´s evil, snobby and thinks that everything is circling around him. The problem with that is it’s true. Kenneth is the president of the student body and leader of dance club, history club etc. his in every club he can be leader of. His dad owns a big company so that’s make him very rich. His family have donated loads of money to the school and Kenneth right now own the school but what will happened when the new generation takes over the his place? His together with Amanda Jeanne McCann (cutechica_2011), and have been the last 3 months
Major: Dance
Lives: Own apartment

2. Cutechica_2011- Amanda Jeanne McCann is a lovely rich girl, not at all as her boyfriend Kenneth (dreaming). She’s the person that is between the students and her boyfriend. The whole school wonders why she’s with him when she can be with someone else much better.
Major: Music
Live: Own apartment

3. JJ "The Menace" Van Pelt is IT, his tall, dark and talentful, he is the best singer at the school and very snobby, many people thinks that he have a perfect life but that’s not true. He have a dark secret not the little one that he snore, he have a bigger one. And the dark secret is that his mom died when he was born and his dad has blamed him for killing her. His dad is a drunken man that never do anything good and because of that he needs to live in the dorm. He say he lives in the dorm, cause his parents work so much and says he have plenty of money, what will they say when they finds out he don’t even have money for food? JJ have one girl on his mind but who?
Live: dorm
Roommate: Travis

4. Paint-
TJ Cano is the typical American, just little better, funnier, romantic, and hotter. TJ have now started to share room with a guy at the dorm and by that notice his bi, what will happened when the other guy is Gay? His friends with JJ and Travis and have been from the time they saw each other.
Live: Dorm
Major: music
Roommate: Matthew green (kingsoccer121)

5. Kingsoccer121- Matthew Green
Matthew Green is not afraid to be himself, his gay and want to show it. Many guys have tried if they are gay and played with Matthew which has made him insecure when it comes to love. Matthew doesn’t know that TJ (Paint) is Bi what will happen when he finds out? Will he put his heart on the sleeve and maybe break it or will he not take the risk? Friend with Aaron Cooper (ToughNubbs)
Major: Drama
Roommate: TJ (paint)

6. Soccertrs-Travis Brady is athletic guy, after he joined the swim club he have started to like Mary Stevenson (Mary). He tries to hide it but everyone in the school knows he likes her without Mary herself. Will he tell her or will she find it out some other way? Travis and JJ (menace) is best friend and do everything together.
Roommate: JJ

7. ShadowOfWar-Shadow is the Baby Spice. In the “group” Spice girls, she have known all her friend in the group along time but lately shadow have started getting on Mary’s nerves so they don’t talk anymore, this is because Shadow have started to be more with Samantha Jones (hiyagurlchic). Like the real baby spice she’s cute, child-like and kinda immature. Friend with Devon Bellamy (Kahili)
Major: drama
Roommate: Samantha Jones

8. Hiyagurlchic- Samantha Jones is an immature, funny girl that always has a smile on her lips. Samantha can sometime start yelling thing that only kids would scream about like”I want candy” etc. She and shadow are from same planet and love to be cute and be like kids sometime, but shadow needs now to choose Samantha or The Spice girls? What will happen now? Friend with Devon Bellamy (Kahili)
Roommate: Shadow

9. ShayyBayy-Shay Williams can’t sit still one second, she need always have something to do or she will get crazy. She can do everything from starting rumors about some girl being lesbia
5121 days 4 hours ago
kajsa
lesbian to getting drunk at a party. Shay is a crazy and dramatic girl still she’s funny to be with, if you’re with her, you will never be bored. Shay had sex with someone else’s boyfriend but whose?
Roommate: Jess

10. ToughNubbs- Aaron Cooper or "Awesomeness" that he calls himself is a guy that is very attractive and knows how to use it. When he start to sing the girls blush like crazy, he can get which girl he want still that he have never got a girlfriend, why? Friend with Matthew Green (kingsoccer) and Jason
Roommate: Jason
5121 days 4 hours ago
kajsa
11. JessAnn2011- Jessica Hardey funny girl that is talent many people thinks she’s sexy and one of them is Aaron Cooper (ToughNubbs), they have been hooking up sometime but jess want to take the next step the problem is that Aaron don’t want to? Will she stop hooking up with Aaron and find something serious? Ex to Jason.
Major: Dance
Roommate: ShayyBayy

12. Mary-Mary Stevenson is the Sporty Spice in her group of friends that are called the Spice girls and because of that many of her friends call her that, she’s sporty, attractive and can dance like a goddess. But lately she have started to fight with friends, will she quit the Spice girl, and move to other friends or stay and try to be friends with them?
Major: dance/drama
Roommate: Rosa

13. Xorosetylerxo-
Rosa Perez-Wilde is the sexy spice in the group of friends called Spice girls, she play dumb many times but after she start going to Mr. Lozeros classes she start to show her true color, and try to make Mr. Lozeros hers, will the teacher start liking her or will it be a one-sided love?
Roommate: Mary

14. Neriah- Neriah Morera is a girl that knows what she want, she want to win “do you think you can dance” she want to be back dancer for lady gaga. Neriah is together with Abbey Manicom what will happen when she found that Abbey is her teacher at the school? And when abbey will find out that Neriah aren’t 20 like she have told?
Live:
Major: dance
Roommate: Britt

15. Cwustu89- Melissa Skelcher is a rich but not snobby girl at all, she likes to go to charity events and share her money with others, she’s funny and very flirtatious. She’s one of the 5 friends in the “group”, The Spice girls: Melissa is like you may understand the Posh Spice in the group. Melissa sees the friends starting to fall apart but she’s determined to make them stay friends.
Roommate: Lauren (bobcat)

16. Bobcatmascot16- Lauren Luxington is the final people in the friend group The Spice girls, and u may have guessed right she’s the Scary spice, and she’s perfect for that role. That is because she’s scary, bitch, rich and of course hot! All her friends like her, and understand her but everyone else hate her, really hate her!
Mayor: Drama
Roommate: Melissa (cwustu)

17. Britt: Brittany McCarthy is romantic person she believe in love wins everything, if u in love u can reach the moon etc. Britt was a child star when she was little but after her mom died she was to depress to act; now she tries to be an actress. Can she be a star again like she was?
Roommate: Neriah

18. Jtotalturtle- Jason Garcia, jess ex and he tries to destroy what Jess and Aaron have can he destroy it before it’s too late?
Jason is friends with everyone at the school even Kenneth. Jason is very flirty with all girls, with girls with boyfriends and without. His good looking tall and nice, what more do u need? The problem is that Jason and Aaron share room will this destroy their friendship?
Roommate: Aaron (ToughNubbs)

19. Kahili- Devon Bellamy is a shy guy that is very mysterious, he never talks to anyone expects his friends shadow and Samantha (hiyagurlchic). You can see him waking in the halls like a ghost
Roommate:

20. Alyssa- Alyssa Johnson is best friend with Lauren (Bobcatmascot16) they gossip together, they eat together, they do everything together. They have known each other from them were 5 years old. Alyssa is like Lauren very bitchy and hot, sometimes Alyssa and Lauren makes games who can get a guy first, who will be the next target? Everybody knows that Alyssa hates Kajsa, but why?
Roommate: Brooke Parker (pinkygirl202)
5121 days 4 hours ago
kajsa
21. Pinkygirl202- Brooke Parker is a flirty and dramatic girl, and the most girly girl u can be, pink everywhere from car to clothes. She loves to play with guys and want to be in the spotlight all the time, what will happened when she need to share the spotlight with others? This time she’s together with Jolly.
Roommate: Alyssa

22. Wallter - Quintin Steven Stern is a lovely guy that is over-jealous very easy, and because of that he can sometime cheat because he thinks the other partner cheat. Jolly is very attractive and many girls like him, but right now he have just one girl on his mind and that’s Brooke (pinkygirl)
Roommate: Isiah maddenis (koolmanmadden)

23. koolmanmadden- Isiah Maddenis a guy that like to sing and dance, one day Randy Stahlberg saw him at the street and gave Isiah a number and Isiah called back, and went on a audition for the school and they accept him gladly. Isiah have lived in America in some years, before that no one knew where he lived, no one knows everything. His best friend is Quintin (wallter) they started to be friend cause the live together.
Major: dance
Roommate: Jolly

24. Kajsa- Kajsa Green have always as long she can remembered been disliked by girls and loved by boys, maybe it’s because whenever she walks in a room every guy turn around. Kajsa have for a long time been off guys because she can’t stand cheating people, and she thinks that they can’t love. What will happen when she starts in a new school and she doesn’t know anyone and all boys are hot and crazy? Will she find someone spec?
Roommate:

25. Cynbitch- Cynthia Bowes is a girl that kinda shy and want everything to be like a fairytale, and when it’s not she get angry. It’s not like she’s always shy, sometime she do crazy things and she always smile, even if she’s happy. She have a crush on JJ (menace) and would like to ask him out will she? Cynthia is one of the few girls that like Kajsa, but will she when she hears that there’s a rumor about Kajsa having contact with JJ? The question is who spread the rumor? And is it true?
Roommate: Kajsa

26. Sage- Sage Johnson, How you know its Sage? If you see a guy going with chilled moved in the halls, it’s him. You wish that boy you say yesterday would be in your bed now, that’s him. This guy is a dream for every girl in the world. His hot, athletic and chilled, the only thing that’s can be a problem is, if he don’t get what he wants when he wants it he will get really angry, so don’t lose to him or you may see a different in your life to the worst
Roommate: Jayson (jay dude)

27. Jaydude- Jayson Lee, the guy that sit at the bench play on his guitar, his not the macho man, and not the over sensitive guy either, more sensitive then macho. His handsome, long and very talented on the instruments like piano and guitar.
Roommate: Sage
5121 days 4 hours ago
kajsa
The teacher roles out soon, thinking still :P
5121 days 4 hours ago
soccertrs
I read roles <3
5121 days 4 hours ago
xorosetylerxo
i read the roles
5121 days 4 hours ago
ToughNubbs
I have read the roles. Sent you a PM too Kajsa.
5121 days 4 hours ago
jtotalturtle
Readit and luv it
5121 days 4 hours ago
kajsa
Its seems as people dont get that jess ans aaron is together.. i will clear this up, they are, just that they dont call each other hun.. etc
5121 days 4 hours ago
ShadowOfWar
read and love :)
my part is so perfect <33
5121 days 4 hours ago
Sage
amazing job kajsa probly took a long times seems fun
5121 days 3 hours ago
Nick02
Can't wait to read mine. :)
5121 days 2 hours ago
kingsoccer121
awsome
5121 days ago
dangerdude
cool

open group

FAME

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!