This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Sixth Deliberation

Topic » Sixth Deliberation

5341 days 2 hours ago
pablito
Emmaleigh, oleary91, Kaffreya and cheznahuf. Please post your speeches here.
5341 days 2 hours ago
oleary91
omg again :'( I was lowest in the points, but you said the points dont count anymore, So I hope I stayy..Im not gonna go with out a fight, Chavs never give up >:(
You need an Irish chav, the best chavs on the market.
5341 days 1 hour ago
Emmaleigh
Well yo, as you see crystals always out fo herself.
I tried to protect my womanly self in the last challenge because I know I belong with the chaviest chav; Pablito.
It would crush my dreams to be ElImInAtEd at this point.  I want this more than a night out in Belmor, I want this more than a rose tramp stamp, I want this more than a perm. 
Bottom line, I am in this for the long haul.
Let this be known to all the chav's out there....
~~@//<3 ONE LOVE <3//@~~
5341 days 1 hour ago
Kaffreya
Up for expulsion once again!  This position is nothing new to me so lets get down to it.

TheGreatXL has performed well in past competitions, obviously he was a frontrunner in this competition, by TheGreatXL targetting me the first round of this current chavellenge it obviously means he sees me as his greatest competition.  What i'm getting at Pablito is that TheGreatXL sees how compatible we are with each other and he is trying everything in his power to get me out.  I won't allow that.  I have worked too damn hard to get where I am in this competition and I have probably worked the hardest with the exception of a couple.

Keep me in Pablito, we both know we aren't done with each other and besides Oleary is straight and posted a sentence and a fucking youtube video.  Get rid of that fucker and let us others who want to be here fight for your love.
5341 days 1 hour ago
oleary91
:o
5341 days ago
cheznahuf
Faffy is almost dun wiff dis shite!
Constantly gettin shot at by dem otha chavs.
Constantly gettin barked at to rite up deez speechz.
is dis wut yo luv is?
Cuz baby, ah ken sho u mor.
jus common ova an slip beneef me posh burberry burkha.
ahll sho u sum luvin.
nartamean?
5340 days 17 hours ago
pablito
Hrm. I'm having difficulty making my decision. I'll have to sleep on this one. I'm having troubles figuring out one person right now. Maybe when I'm sober :p I'll figure out whether to keep or leave this person.
5340 days 1 hour ago
pablito
I love a player, so easy peasy - Kaffreya you're safe. Your speech impressed me a lot. As well as our late night chats.

This leaves Emmaleigh, cheznahuf and oleary91...
5340 days 1 hour ago
BlueStar
goood luck <3
5340 days 1 hour ago
oleary91
:s
5340 days ago
TheGreatXL
Actually what Marty says is true. Which is why he must go down at all costs. Pablito's chavvy heart belongs to me. 0:)
5339 days 23 hours ago
pablito
The first elimination is someone who is very clever and witty, but I'm just not sure that this person is here to put full dedication to me and chavs. In fact, I think this person can be fake sometimes. And plus he's been saved like fifteen million times.

I'm sorry oleary91, but you've been eradicated.
5339 days 23 hours ago
oleary91
ew this game is crap anyway

BYe!

haha :P
5339 days 23 hours ago
cheznahuf
=^0
5339 days 23 hours ago
pablito
lily allen is not chav music. glad to see you go.
5339 days 23 hours ago
oleary91
>:(

open group

For the love of chavs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!