This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fifth chavllenge: Buckfast and Frosty Jacks

Topic » Fifth chavllenge: Buckfast and..

5356 days 7 hours ago
pablito
This challenge will require your drunken presence. I honestly don't think I'll be here tomorrow as I'll probably be drinking, I think I'll post it at about 7:30 pm EST, 12:30 am GMT tonight.

It's all about drunken speed.
5356 days 7 hours ago
TheGreatXL
:)
5356 days 7 hours ago
Emmaleigh
HOLLAR YO <333333333333
5356 days 6 hours ago
pablito
Four of you will be safe. Three of you will be on the "to be eradicated" list. It all depends on how fast you can get your drink on ;)
5356 days 6 hours ago
pablito
Just a note - points are no more. You don't have to worry about those anymore.
5356 days 3 hours ago
pablito
Instructions:

This is a quick game style challenge. Therefore you will need to be quick and post in the correct places in order to be safe. For those of you that aren't online...well it might be quite unfortunate for you.

As you all know I love to drink. Therefore all posts that you make for this challenge must pretend that you are drunk. They must all be at least ten words long as well. This includes posts that are made in others' blogs.

This is not like the usual quick challenge though. To prevent cheating and just going to the first person and copying them, you must pay CLOSE attention to the instructions. The first person will post in one place, but the second place finisher will have posted in another place and so forth. You must be correct to be safe.

The top four finishers will be safe. The rest will be up "to be eradicated".

The instructions will be posted at 7:30 pm est exact.
5356 days 3 hours ago
pablito
Please check in now by posting.
5356 days 3 hours ago
Kaffreya
Hi
5356 days 3 hours ago
oleary91
hi
5356 days 3 hours ago
cheznahuf
hi!
5356 days 3 hours ago
BlueStar
hi
5356 days 3 hours ago
cheznahuf
wtf @ this challenge lol
5356 days 3 hours ago
Kaffreya
lolz i am so fckcing cnfused gyz!  wht is going on LOLz
5356 days 3 hours ago
Kaffreya
it 7;30z ladz
5356 days 3 hours ago
pablito
Since this is all about drinking, you should be familiar with my blogs. I write quite a few "I am not drunk" style blogs (punctuation, spelling, etc does not matter in the title as long as the words i am not and drunk are in there). The answers you need will be there. To win first, second, third or fourth place you must write your drunk comment in the correct blog. Then to confirm, you must post the link of that blog in this thread. I will go by time of post in that specific blog for ties. So if someone already made a drunk post, go onto the next puzzle because only one person can win each placement.

First place poster:

Go to my FIRST ever "I am not drunk" blog. Find the second comment in that blog. Go to that person's SECOND blog. Comment there and then post the link in here.

Second place poster:

Go to my SECOND ever "I am not drunk" blog. Find the second comment in that blog. Go to that person's SECOND blog. Comment there and then post the link in here.

Third place poster:

Go to my THIRD ever "I am not drunk" blog. Find the second comment in that blog. Go to that person's SECOND blog. Comment there and then post the link in here.

Fourth place poster:

Go to my FOURTH ever "I am not drunk" blog. Find the second comment in that blog. Go to that person's SECOND blog. Comment there and then post the link in here.

If you do not score in top 4, you are up for deliberation.
5356 days 3 hours ago
cheznahuf
yh , no hsit.

open group

For the love of chavs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!