This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

First Chavllenge: Becoming a chav

Topic » First Chavllenge: Becoming a..

5370 days 5 hours ago
pablito
Finally. chavo. You're also at 10th. You're jenuinely chav. But I need to see a bit more humour. I like to laugh at chavs, and I feel uncomfortable when I'm just laughing at you. And I do that a lot.
5370 days 5 hours ago
pablito
That leaves Mrs. Garrett, Seezle, Maggie and Genevere on the list to be eradicated. I feel that Mrs. Garrett, while hilarious, just missed the mark. Seezle, I like your loyalty, but I still need you to show me who you are. Maggie, you chose a hot chav picture, but that's all you gave me. Genevere, you just didn't complete, so I have nothing to judge on. Invisible chavs are a good thing for the world, but not in my world.

Your fellow contestants will now vote to save one of you. The top vote getter will be saved. Good luck. The others will face eradication, because bad chavs are scum of the earth and need to be eradicated. The vote will be open for 24 hrs or until the number of votes equal the number of players in the game.
5370 days 5 hours ago
chrissyhill01
yaay, just made it (few)
5370 days 5 hours ago
pablito
Players on "to be eradicated list" can go to first deliberations to make their plea.
5370 days 5 hours ago
Emmaleigh
DaMn yO, YoU bE fLy...
5370 days 5 hours ago
BlueStar
4th :')
5370 days 4 hours ago
Kaffreya
lol
5370 days 4 hours ago
cheznahuf
yay!  tied for winner!
5370 days 3 hours ago
joeyjones
:)
5370 days 2 hours ago
Sizzle_xD
CRAP. :'( I forgot to post a picture, I'm sorry.

It was a complete accident, I logged on to do it but then had to go eat dinner, and had forgotten afterwards.

open group

For the love of chavs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!