This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

2nd - The MAIN SHOW!

Topic » 2nd - The MAIN SHOW!

5380 days 19 hours ago
JJJJ
3rd :O didnt expect to be in top 3 :)
Grats phanne and emily!
5380 days 19 hours ago
BengalBoy
hi
5380 days 19 hours ago
Lexxu
THE RANDOMIZE'S CHOICE AWARDS GOES TO... HAHA NO SURPRISE ANYMORE

PHANNE!
5380 days 19 hours ago
Lexxu
Phanne

“Hello tengaged.  It’s been over a year, and I can’t believe I’m still here.  The only things I ever did before for over a year and stayed with, paid me real money.  Nonetheless, this place still draws me back.  It could be the great people, the sense of community, the great conversations, the different viewpoints or just the games.  Whatever it is, I can’t get enough.  The changes and additions over the past 16 months have been huge and I’m so glad I was here to see it all.  I thank you all for the good times, the bad times and the times yet to come.  You are all the reason I keep coming back.  Good luck to everyone tonight and I wish you all luck in your games.  Remember, it’s just a game.

“And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.””
5380 days 19 hours ago
Joee323
woooooop go phanne :D
5380 days 19 hours ago
IAmPaxton
Who knows what Anne did to earn that...  @_@
5380 days 19 hours ago
Emmaleigh
aww phanne
5380 days 19 hours ago
Lexxu
Megan

“I have really enjoyed my time on tengaged. I have enjoyed playing the rookies and casting games. I have also met some really great people on Tengaged. I would like to thank for everyone who voted for me in the categories that I am nominated in. I really appreciate everyone's support. I would also like to thank everyone who nominated me for the Most Loyal Player and the Best Newbie. Everyone of you is great and I love you all! I look forward to having more great times on Tengaged.”

TripleXXX

“I am the one and only TripleBitch.
I've argued, i've gotten sad, i've had so many memories that i doubt i will ever forget. I can't believe the amounts of hot and crazy people I’ve gotten to meet. When I started Tengaged there was practically nothing except casting games and rookie games. And look at how far this site has grown to be. I've matured and grown into being a young man. I’m always working on bettering myself because I know I’m not perfect. I'm just a typical New York City guy who has a tengaged account and is hooked. I'm not who everybody wants me to be im ME. And i have special surprise for everyone.....
~
? "OOPS!...I DID IT AGAIN". Here goes TripleAlex with his britney obsesson.Tengaged has been a "CIRCUS" and i know its "TOXIC" to my health but people on here "DRIVE ME CRAZY". And im so "LUCKY" to be on this site because its made me "STRONGER". And  for my close friends "I'M A SLAVE FOR YOU", and "EVERYTIME" im on tengaged its like "HEAVEN ON EARTH". Haters you want a "PIECE OF ME" come and get it. So randomize "GIMME MORE" tengaged games. And to rest of yah "IF YOU SEEK AMY". ?”

Tennisallstar94

“I love tengaged, this social "experiment" is a crazy ride. Each week its something differnet, drama, fueds, new friends, backstabbing, betrayl. It exictes me. The friends I made here are unbelieveable, like shayybayy,JamesM,Patrick, etc. I love everyone here, and leaving here isnt even in my train of thought. Tengaged is awesome.”

Corey1

“During my time on tengaged i have had several different reputations, I have been know as the follower fo bubbly angel, the biggest fan of the misfits, design/stars Hog lol. All of these things gives me a pretty bad reputation. However, i am who i am i say what i think and i honestly dont give a rats ass what ppl think about me. I am here to have fun and that is what i do and if ppl dont like it well, then oh fuckin well. :)”

IamPaxton

“Hey peoples!  It's sort of funny this is taking place today because my very first official game ended one year on this very day.  It's been quite a year here on tengaged to say the least and a lot has changed.

There's no denying that the various games on here whether it's a simple casting or a knockout brawl in Stars can cause you stress and end up spinning some major drama.  However, the one thing I've learned while on here is it doesn't make a difference about how much karma you have or what place you finish in a game.  The only thing that truly matters are the friends you make.  I've met so many people here that I adore and love and it's because of them I'm even still here.  There's still so many of you I've yet to have the pleasure of meeting and hopefully I will eventually get my chance to do so.

As far as the awards go, good luck to everyone.  I guess this one time where we all actually WANT to be nominated.  XD  There are definitely some close categories though so may the best man, woman, or unidentified being win.  You all rock!  @_@”
5380 days 19 hours ago
Uskyld
I want to say, that even though I wasn't top 3 for best male player, I id look at the poll and got 5th out of 12, and I beat some amazing players there, thanks to those who voted me :')
5380 days 19 hours ago
Bronica
Woooo!
5380 days 19 hours ago
Emmaleigh
PAxton, is it lame to say ur speech gave me the  chills?
5380 days 19 hours ago
Bronica
Sorry guys something came up..IM back now :) congrats phanne!
5380 days 19 hours ago
Emmaleigh
Always about you sebastian!!!
5380 days 19 hours ago
Lexxu
With this, the show ends.. i had fun with you all, i am sorry for giving up for a moment, but as i said, i am working on this since February and 3 guys made it, ruined everything!!!

Bye! <3
5380 days 19 hours ago
IAmPaxton
Majorly LAME, Emily.  XD

open group

Tengaged People Awards 2009 - The Show!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!