This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Welcome my top 12!

Topic » Welcome my top 12!

3985 days 1 hour ago
Brandonator
You 12 are still in the competition to be Tengaged's next drag superstar
this post is merely to teach you how it works

PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS GOD DAMN IT SO YOU DON'T NOT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK TO DO LATER, I'M SERIOUS DON'T FUCK IT UP

Also welcome Konohavillage1 as our second judge (we needed to add diversity to the cast)

anyway here is how every round will work

we will have a main challenge that must be completed or it will automatically land u in the bottom or possibly eliminated

runway challenge: every challenge has a runway theme (sometimes the main challenge IS the runway theme)

Lipsync for your life: for the lipsync I shall post a song and EVERYONE must create an avatar decked out in designs that represent that song (you all must do this because I do not want to ask the bottom 2 to make it after the bottom 2 is decided to save time) so make sure this look is good because this may be your last lifeline

OTHER RULES THAT ARE IMPORTANT
-YOU MUST POST IN THE INTERIOR ILLUSIONS LOUNGE ONCE A ROUND STARTING NOW
-IF YOU ARE ELIMINATED PLEASE POST IN THE ELIMINATED MESSAGE FORUM (if you don't I can't actually punish you, but you will be on bad standing w/ my opinion of you)

and as always if you have any questions skype or mail me (or Kono)

you will all have around 24 hours to read this, good luck queens!
3985 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
WHO WON THE ENTRANCE CHALLENGE
3985 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
I did
3985 days 1 hour ago
Brandonator
@Obscurity
"Since this is not a formal challenge there is no theme for this look, a challenge winner, or a bottom 2"
"Since this is not a formal challenge there is no theme for this look, a challenge winner, or a bottom 2"
3985 days ago
Chips47
*sips Absolut blueberry and acai cocktail*
3985 days ago
EEstrada17
*fans self* I'm gonna be so cute by the time I win!!
3985 days ago
MoooHades
Okay =]
3985 days ago
BlueDust
-paints nails-
3985 days ago
db1994
Yay! :)
3984 days 11 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
are all the challenges and runway challenges gonna be creating a dream avi?
3984 days 11 hours ago
snowflake3
fierce
3984 days 5 hours ago
Brandonator
Deshonbannedisback
all runways from this point on will have a theme
but no not all challenges are runway challenges

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!