This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 23 - Third Day of the Quest

Topic » Episode 23 - Third Day of the..

1511 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
1511 days 7 hours ago
J2999
Here !
1511 days 7 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Hi
1511 days 7 hours ago
Kelly0412
hi
1511 days 7 hours ago
Christian_
hi
1511 days 7 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Here
1511 days 7 hours ago
LusciousLips5
final 5
1511 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
here
1511 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
Here
1511 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
RAVEN // CHALLENGE

— —  FIRE WATER  — —

Players, the floating target you see out on the loch holds great value. Hitting it with the slingshot will cause it to burst into flames and release any golden rings it may be holding, however landing the shot will not be easy…

Each player will have 1 turn at firing the slingshot and will spend the other turns attempting to stop the slingshot warrior from landing it, by rocking the target.

On my go, the slingshot player will have just 15 seconds in which to say the phrase:
-FIRES SLINGSHOT-

Upon this post, opposing players must quickly post the following phrase to try and avert the shot:
-ROCKS TARGET-

NOTE: Opposing players may only rock the target once per round, so they cannot just spam the forum with posts.

The slingshot player’s goal is to get a SECOND phrase in BEFORE the opposing warriors gets their ONE phrase in:
-LANDS SHOT-

For each enemy that rocks the target between the slingshot player firing and landing the shot, a single ring will be deducted from the maximum 3 that the slingshot player can win.

If 3 enemy players all rock the target before the slingshot player lands the target, they will lose a life.

Each person will get only ONE attempt to play, and that one round will decide their winnings.

The counter posts by the opposition MUST land -within- the slingshot player’s two posts to stop him. If I say go and you immediately rock the target before they even fire, it will not count, and you will NOT be allowed to rock it again! However, the slingshot warrior as stated MUST fire within 30 seconds of my go post.
1511 days 7 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Okay can I go then
1511 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
*30 seconds to fire
1511 days 7 hours ago
Christian_
fun!
1511 days 7 hours ago
Christian_
how is the order determined
1511 days 7 hours ago
J2999
GL!
1511 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
Kelly will get what's coming to him trust me.

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!