This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 8 - Mission

Topic » Episode 8 - Mission

1869 days 8 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Hi
1869 days 8 hours ago
Christian_
catch me if u can ;)
1869 days 8 hours ago
Spinner554
Hey Christian
1869 days 8 hours ago
Spinner554
Shut up
1869 days 8 hours ago
LittleMix
austin is so rude
1869 days 8 hours ago
Christian_
): ...
1869 days 8 hours ago
LittleMix
dont bully my teammate!
1869 days 8 hours ago
Spinner554
Omg hey biddy!!! Luv u
1869 days 8 hours ago
IceBeast
Will - Shoot CHRISTIAN
1869 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
« World Roundtrip »

Titans and Saviors - welcome to your next mission. Today your job is simple - identify as many flags and landmarks as possible in limited time.

Here’s how it works. I will post 2 GIFs at once, each featuring fast moving images. The first will include 15 nation flags, and the second will include 15 iconic landmarks.

As a team you will have just 10 minutes to name as many COUNTRIES the flags belong to and CITIES/TOWNS the landmarks belong to, in order to score points for your team. At the end of the time, these must be sent in ONE mail by ONE person - no further mails allowed.

Each flag and landmark correctly named is worth 1 point towards your team total. Please note that you can only name up to 15 nations and cities. This is to prevent people just posting a long list to hope correct answers are on it.

After 10 minutes, the team who have scored the most points will be immune from the Gauntlet. They get to vote in a player from the losing team, who will also vote in one of their own.

In the event of a tie, the team that submitted their list first will be declared the winners.
1869 days 8 hours ago
LittleMix
<3
1869 days 8 hours ago
andalarew_2231
Austin <3
1869 days 8 hours ago
LusciousLips5
cool
1869 days 8 hours ago
Spinner554
OMG HEY ANDREW GRATS ON STAYING
1869 days 7 hours ago
andalarew_2231
Lmao thanks. it was a weird game.

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!