This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TvS: Gauntlet // Voting Area

Topic » TvS: Gauntlet // Voting Area

1865 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
John B./Jxhn

John, your team has selected you to go into the Gauntlet tonight, which means the official match up for tonight is:

Alan D./AlanDuncan vs. John B./Jxhn

Your Gauntlet will be posted non-live momentarily. Standby.
1865 days 9 hours ago
Spinner554
Ooooooh
1865 days 9 hours ago
Jxhn
Gl Alan
1864 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
EPISODE 12

Alright, the deadline has passed it is time to find out which two players from the SAVIORS will be going into the Gauntlet.

I will start by revealing votes from the TITANS.
1864 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
WINNING TEAM VOTES

You all sent in a vote before the deadline, and only two players from the SAVIORS got votes from this team:

Alan D./AlanDuncan
Will I./IceBeast

However by a vote of Seven to One, the player that the Titans have selected to go in is...
1864 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
Alan D./AlanDuncan

Alan, the winning team has selected you to go into the Gauntlet, so you will be fighting for your life in this game today.

Now let's see how the Saviors voted.
1864 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
LOSING TEAM VOTES

You all sent in a vote before the deadline, and only three players from your team got votes:

Austin G./Spinner554
James R./J2999
Nick J./NJKoda1998

By a vote of Four to One to One, the second person going into the Gauntlet from the Saviors is...
1864 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
Austin G./Spinner554

Austin, your team has selected you to go into the Gauntlet tonight, which means the official match up for tonight is:

Alan D./AlanDuncan vs. Austin G./Spinner554

I will see you in 43 minutes for your Gauntlet.
1864 days 10 hours ago
AlanDuncan
hi
1863 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
EPISODE 1

Alright, the deadline has passed it is time to find out which two players from the TITANS will be going into the Gauntlet.

I will start by revealing votes from the SAVIORS.
1863 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
WINNING TEAM VOTES

You all voted before the deadline.

Now with that being said, of the 5 votes received, only one player on the Titans received votes from the Saviors and that player was:

Jake C./LittleMix

To make it official, by a vote of Five to Zero, the player that the Saviors have selected to go in is...
Jake C./LittleMix

Jake C, the winning team has selected you to go into the Gauntlet, so you will be fighting for your life in this game tonight.

Now let's see how the Titans voted.
1863 days 11 hours ago
LittleMix
I'm ready.
1863 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
LOSING TEAM VOTES

You also all voted on time.

With that being said, a total of three players received votes tonight from the Titans, those three players are:

Andrew L./andalarew_2231
Nick B./BluJay112
Patrick J./Patrick319

With an official vote of Five to Two to One, the players the Titans selected to go against Jake C is...
1863 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
Andrew L./andalarew_2231

Andrew, your team has selected you to go into the Gauntlet tonight, which means the official match up for tonight is:

Andrew L./andalarew_2231 vs. Jake C./LittleMix

I will see you both in 46 minutes.
1862 days 10 hours ago
turney1805
EPISODE 14

Alright, the deadline has passed it is time to find out which two players from the TITANS will be going into the Gauntlet.

I will start by revealing votes from the SAVIORS.

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!