This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 20 - Final Week, Day 5

Topic » Episode 20 - Final Week, Day 5

2155 days 17 hours ago
TheEclipse
i don't call for a redo, however i do feel PERSONALLY ATTACKED
2155 days 17 hours ago
Novamax243
For him at least.
2155 days 17 hours ago
AlanDuncan
OK but like I actually sent shawn another one when he got back that was under 55 :)
2155 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
https://media.giphy.com/media/8mzj1hgZOqk8xQpzzu/giphy.gif
2155 days 17 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Yall so pressed get over it xoxo
2155 days 17 hours ago
AlanDuncan
YAS SOMETHINGG I CAN THROW MAX INTO
2155 days 17 hours ago
Novamax243
If Alan beats me by less than 2 minutes you'll hear from my lawyer.
2155 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
« Lava Pit »

Warriors, welcome to the heart of the Blasted Mountain – the Lava Pit. The prize you seek lies with in the pit itself, but the rod you need to hook rings out of the molten lava is locked in a two-stage safe. You must race to unlock the safe, take your rod, and hook out the rings. But watch out, because if you are too slow, the platform beneath you will crumble, and you will be consumed by the lava below.

I will post a bunch of letters, encrypted using the international MORSE CODE system. You will first have to de-crypt the username using a Morse code translation sheet which will be given to you.

Once you have translated all letters, you must re-order them to spell out a Tengaged username, which you will send to me on SKYPE. I will send you back the second part of this challenge - a RUBUS PUZZLE (also called a Pictogram).

You must solve the puzzle and send back to solution word via SKYPE, which when confirmed by me will allow you to post these following posts in the forum:
-TAKES ROD-
-HOOKS OUT RINGS-

The order in which you complete the two stages and then post the two phrases will determine how many rings you get.

1st = 2 rings
2nd = 1 ring
3rd = 0 rings

We will have THREE rounds, which means you can win up to 6 rings if you come first in all three!
Fail to gain any rings through the rounds and you will fall into the Lava Pit, forcing me to take away a life.
2155 days 17 hours ago
TheEclipse
oh god what
2155 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Morse code translate
Username re-jumble
Rebus puzzle
Phrase post
2155 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Understand?
2155 days 17 hours ago
TheEclipse
disgusting  but sure
2155 days 17 hours ago
AlanDuncan
ok coolio
2155 days 17 hours ago
Novamax243
Uh... I think I get it?
2155 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Morse Code Translator:
https://imgur.com/a/Z7u0Guc

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!