This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 20 - Final Week, Day 5

Topic » Episode 20 - Final Week, Day 5

2155 days 10 hours ago
Novamax243
*GOES IN PORTAL*
2155 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
I mean't Max but sure
2155 days 10 hours ago
Novamax243
Since Joey never went though his portal do I get second.
2155 days 10 hours ago
TheEclipse
girl alan went in his portal before it even OPENED
2155 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
Our warriors strove bravely to reach the prize, but only Alan was victorious in the end.
For Joey and Max, that glittering reward proved impossible to attain.
However, some of the glory must remain with them.
2155 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
Joey and Max, very few have achieved so much, or journeyed so far in this quest.
Though you must now begin the path homeward, remember, you will not be alone.
By day, you may glimpse my shadow, and by night, you may hear my call.
And you will know that the spirit of the Raven travels with you.
Farewell warriors.
2155 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
Alan, you have reached the end of your quest.
As an Ultimate Champion, you have proved yourself worthy to pursue yet more heroic endeavours.
Take this, your staff of power! Use it wisely and it will see you safely through many adventures.

And remember this - Write a name in the water, and it will be forgotten in a moment. Inscribe another in the sand, and it will be quickly washed away. But the name that is written in the hearts and minds or warriors, will be remembered for all time. Such a name? ALAN.
2155 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
https://i.gifer.com/X3zy.gif

So the sun sets on this quest for the final time, and another light shines brightly across this troubled land.
A new champion walks among us now, banishing the darkness, and brining hope to all.
Farewell my friends.

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!