This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3 - Temple of Fate

Topic » Episode 3 - Temple of Fate

2249 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
I can now announce which two teams the Yellow team, Max & Nolan, have chosen to go to the Temple of Fate.

They have chosen the PURPLE team and the RED team.

That means Harry & Jack and Crypt & Jet - you are heading to the Temple of Fate, where one pair will be eliminated.

Just like in the show, the Temple is a simple rock paper scissors game, so only one member of the team needs to be here to compete. I'll discuss with you all further about this.

Everyone else, don't forget to complete the Endurance competition - you only have until 4pm EST!
https://tengaged.com/group/1618-suitmans-flop-nation-endurance/forum/topic/21389926
2249 days 17 hours ago
harrywasnak
Surprising
2249 days 17 hours ago
harrywasnak
(Not)
2248 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
:)
2248 days 17 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
Here
2248 days 17 hours ago
harrywasnak
Here
2248 days 17 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Here
2248 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Okay
2248 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
We are about to play a game of roshambo with Wood, Water and Fire (Wood floats on Water, Water puts out the Fire, Fire burns the Wood).

You simply consult with your teammate if they are present, and one of you sends me your choice of Wood, Water or Fire.

The team that wins the most rounds out of 5 wins the game and stays alive, whilst the losers are eliminated; if there is a tie then the game continues until a team wins a round in Sudden Death.
2248 days 17 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
Jet, good luck.

You need luck to win. So do we.

This didn't work.
2248 days 17 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Good luck to you too
2248 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
ROUND 1. Send your choice.
2248 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Red team- WATER
Purple team- FIRE

Water puts out Fire

Red- 1
Purple- 0
2248 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
ROUND 2. Send your choice.
2248 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Red team- WOOD
Purple team- FIRE

Fire burns Wood

Red- 1
Purple- 1
2248 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
ROUND 3. Send your choice.

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!