This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4 // Mystery Challenge

Topic » Episode 4 // Mystery Challenge

2382 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
2382 days 1 hour ago
TheSexiestDude990
Hey
2382 days 1 hour ago
Novamax243
Here
2382 days 1 hour ago
TheSexiestDude990
Damn I was hoping for a free crystal
2382 days 1 hour ago
Lalisa
hello
2382 days 1 hour ago
ThisIsMyGame
Right. I am still existing
2382 days 1 hour ago
Lalisa
-looks at john being locked in-
2382 days 1 hour ago
ThisIsMyGame
Are there only 4 people participating? Or are more supposed to show
2382 days 1 hour ago
Lalisa
there's suppose to be 5 but John didn't show up
2382 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
The symbol of the Industrial Zone is a gear, in homage to the Industrial Revolution. That comes into play for a flash game that’s highly important in today’s challenge.
2382 days 1 hour ago
ThisIsMyGame
I am a god of getting lucky af
2382 days 1 hour ago
ThisIsMyGame
Flash game...hmm fuck
2382 days 1 hour ago
Lalisa
ooo gears
2382 days 1 hour ago
Novamax243
I have 3 ideas of what this game could be, none of them that I like.
2382 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
“Stop the Gears”

In this competition, you will race to complete a gear-based puzzle flash game while having to spam against your opponents at the same time.

Each player will given a poll with only their names in it. The button in your poll that's pushed doesn't matter, as you are just aiming to have the LEAST amount of votes in your poll as your. To do so, you must spam other people to vote in the polls of their opponents.

At the same time you are spamming, you must stop the flood of votes against you own poll by finishing all 30 levels of a gear-based flash game, screenshooting it, and sending it to me.

Once your printscreen is sent to me, your poll will be closed, stopping anyone else from voting in it.

The player with the LEAST amount of votes in their poll after the closing of all the polls will win the CRYSTAL.
2382 days ago
Novamax243
So basically stop the flood.

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!