This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1 // Mental Challenge

Topic » Episode 1 // Mental Challenge

2419 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
LMAO
2419 days 13 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Ok got it newz!
2419 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
Lowkey didn't wanna do this category buttttttt none of my team members couldn't show up today :(
2419 days 13 hours ago
SuitMan13
Alrighty let's get to the game you will be playing.
2419 days 13 hours ago
Christian_
0 min agoEthan000
Lowkey didn't wanna do this category buttttttt none of my team members couldn't show up today :(

1 min agoNovamax243
You can do it Ethan!

*Gets stabbed by all of tengaged*

*looks*
2419 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
I was just as blindsided.
2419 days 13 hours ago
SuitMan13
“Going for Gold”

The Aztecs were known for their gold, such as the iconic Stolen Treasure of Montezuma which has never been found.

In this mental competition, your goal is to gain the most gold you possibly can, trough answering trivia questions quickly and correctly.

I will post a multiple-choice question relating to the ancient Aztec Empire, and you must mail me the correct answer as fast as you can. Your speed and accuracy with your response will decide the amount of gold you receive or lose.

1st to answer correctly — gains 2 gold.
2nd to answer correctly — gains 1 gold.
3rd to 5th correct — no change.
Incorrect answer — lose 1 gold.
Last to submit an answer — lose 1 gold.

If you wish, you may try to get an extra piece of gold, by re-scrambling the letters of the correct answer into a new single word. The person who mails me the longest valid word using only those letters (according to Dictionary.com), within 30 seconds of answering the initial question, will gain 1 extra gold. Ties are broken by who took the least amount of time after answering to spell the new word.

The person with the MOST gold after 10 questions will gain the first CRYSTAL of the game, whilst the person with the LEAST gold will indeed be LOCKED IN.

In the case of a tie on gold, there will be separate tiebreaker questions for the winners and the losers.
2419 days 13 hours ago
Novamax243
I didn't know if I could make it or not so I was set for another category.
2419 days 13 hours ago
Christian_
So do we send one or two mails
2419 days 13 hours ago
ghrocky100
so the rescrambling is that just for the first to get it or everyone who does it
also do all the letters have to be used
2419 days 13 hours ago
AlanDuncan
two i think chrsitin
2419 days 13 hours ago
ghrocky100
also is the answer in mails or here
2419 days 13 hours ago
SuitMan13
Christian_
So do we send one or two mails

TWO. First your answer, as fast as you can so not to be last. Then (if you wish) you have 30 seconds from your first mail to try and re-scramble the answer into another word.
2419 days 13 hours ago
AlanDuncan
I think the rescrambling this is just like Countdown?
2419 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
ok lets goo

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!