This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 7

3713 days 9 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Oh sorry I forgot you was in this game Bennett since you're that irrelevant :P
3713 days 9 hours ago
brenelle1120
As much as people like entertainment, they can make f3, but they won't win, whoever gets that jury vote is most likely winning. Plus, I think the VL respects game.
3713 days 9 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Yes, The VL respects game but they don't like cocky douche's which some of you are.
3713 days 8 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Nah, the viewer's lounge is probably just saving the weirdos...just for the lulz.
3713 days 8 hours ago
Sackeshi
its clear guess what i just asked my fans to save survivor because he is willing to work with me so i reward him
3713 days 7 hours ago
JamieN8954
Loving the drama, especially this early in the game, haha.

BTW Andrea, I fucking love you. Love how you just tell it as it is XD
3712 days 17 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
If Andrea thinks Sackeshi's cocky, I hate to see what she thinks she is.  We all know you're just doing this to get in with the VL, because we all know that the VL like sassy people who provide entertainment, so just stop being fake about it, you can come out and admit it.
3712 days 17 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Your telling me I'm being fake?
Stop right there bitch because everything I'm doing in this game is what I usually do in any other game.
Sackeshi is an arrogant little boy who wants everything to go his way however he doesn't realise that in reality his the one getting mocked by everyone. Daniel, I suggest you stop getting involved now boo because your ass needs to go back to being irrelevant x
You were much more likeable then :)
3712 days 17 hours ago
Sackeshi
I aint cocky im just stating the facts i have majority support from the vl so if i want someone out *cough*  ice *cough* or anyone else i can get them out so thats why some people like cool should stay loyal when there in an alliance and not betray me because i can get you out of this game
3712 days 17 hours ago
Sackeshi
enjoy your last day in this house ice
3712 days 17 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Sackeshi, You're boring me now. You think your so high up on your high fucking horse but your blogs only get 1 to 2 responses minimum. Can you actually come back to me when you have some sensibility inside you because you are annoying me and by doing that you piss off the rage inside me. I don't care if they evict me from the game because it gets me away from a pathetic douche like you. You think you will win but I would rather see someone else win like Cool rather than seeing your pathetic ass win at a popularity contest which is the only way you can win because in any other game your most likely going to be the 1st one out x

I despise "Sackeshi's Kingdom" but guess what boo x
It doesn't exist x
3712 days 17 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Its funny how you keep saying this Sackeshi but if I do stay I'll make it a living hell for you and your "Allies"
Jacob doesn't like you and neither does anyone else, Get the fuck out of this game and don't come back because you're a waste of space in this game because your ass doesn't deserve any spotlight time because you suck at this game and when you don't actually win I'll be laughing my fucking ass off at the reunion x
3712 days 16 hours ago
Sackeshi
um ok look your just mad because i am more popular with out even trying and you work at it and you still dont make it people hate you because you act like your a goddis when really your delusinal and think that the vl will save your arrogant self instead of help the fan fave.

And btw when you get out you will not have any influence over the game because YOU WILL BE OUT (logic)
3712 days 16 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Sackeshi, just ignore her, she seems to think that saying a couple cuss words and talking about animal's going up asses, then putting an x at the end of everything sounds sassy, when it's obviously just a cry for attention.
3712 days 16 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Boo, I don't think I'm no goddess because I don't try to do that.
I know I'll be out but when the VL doesn't vote your sorry ass to win then thats when I'll be laughing my ass off.
You don't control nothing the VL does.
You think your some king bitch but I will be sitting right where I am now as your ass doesn't win this game because that will be the most pleasant thing I will experience in my entire life x
I seriously hope the VL doesn't vote you to win because having you win the first season of Big Boss will ruin tengaged forever.

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!