This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 7

3683 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
Nominations are now over, and it has been announced that Andrea, Derek and Eli have all been nominated for eviction, along with Jacob by the House Captain's vote. Andaib also received enough votes for nomination, however he was awarded the Captain's Crown and avoids the block.

The public will now vote to SAVE over the next 24hrs. The TWO housemates with the least amount of votes by 4pm EST tomorrow will be evicted.

The poll will go up in the Viewer's Lounge in a few moments time. Nominated housemates, if you wish to campaign for votes, then you need to plead your case to the members of he Viewer's Lounge. Don't forget that confessionals mean lots - it is their impression of you that counts.

Today, you will pick the next House Captain.
Brendon cannot be nominated for House Captain twice in a row, nor can he vote as former Captain. In case of a tie, he will be the one to break it.
For failing to nominate, Derek will not be able to vote for House Captain.
You CANNOT vote one of the nominated housemates as the next Captain.
I will reveal the results after tomorrow's eviction.
3683 days 11 hours ago
brenelle1120
Is Derek at 2 strikes now?
3683 days 11 hours ago
Sackeshi
does that inclued me as not being voted for as hc
3683 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
Derek is at 2 strikes yup, along with Andaib
3683 days 11 hours ago
IceIceBaby
*Smiles*
Love this game x
Also love being hated :)
Oh well, I feed off of those who hate <3
3683 days 11 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Oh and Sackeshi, May I just remind you that your constant bullying of me and Euro is ridiculous, You don't control this game the public do. I don't mind what they do but if they keep us here then that shows that they admire us more than they admire the people that attempt to bully us out of this game x
3683 days 11 hours ago
Sackeshi
Well i happen to have a very high fan base in suitmans group games im one of if not there favorite player of the series so i can just ask them to not save you and they will do just that for #TEAMSACKESHI because i have loyal fans. so i asked them in a confessinal to not save you for teamsackeshi and im sertan that my fans will pull threw for me
3683 days 11 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Sackeshi, Why don't you drop this pathetic god complex because this whole "Sackeshi's Kingdom" does not exist!
I beat you last eviction and I will do it again because I just don't sit there and allow delusional people like you control a game like this. Y'all don't realise that sooner or later you will be up on the block with me or someone else so I suggest you start playing your own games before someone else comes after you <3

Oh and Sackeshi, I'm sorry that the only way you can win a game is by "Popularity" I'm sorry you suck so much that you end up flopping at the first tribal of many survivors :)
3683 days 10 hours ago
Sackeshi
This game is popularity and i will get you out because you think you run the game when in reality you don't If i ask my fans for a favor they will do it because i play the game good and entertainingly unlike you that just says i run tengaged im so boss im above you when you go home you should make an eviction present for your friend euro because in the next 1 or 2 weeks he is gone 2 so enjoy your last day
3683 days 10 hours ago
IceIceBaby
I don't think that at all boo, However who do you think people will root for more?
Someone who is being a total dick
Or people who are being bullied by a pathetic alliance.
I think people will want change boo and these "Fans" lmao you should rephrase that because if I asked the people of tengaged then I think they would disagree with your statement of "Fans"
3683 days 10 hours ago
Sackeshi
i didnt say the people of tengaged i said the viewers of suitmans group games there is a difference you arnt being bullied your being outsmarted and outstrategized so it will be so nice when you get evicted by the vl who likes me not you
3683 days 10 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Outstrategized?
By who? Sheep, Sorry they don't count x
3683 days 9 hours ago
Sackeshi
isnt euro your sheep?
3683 days 9 hours ago
Sackeshi
so he does not count right
3683 days 8 hours ago
Survivor233
lol bye me
3683 days 8 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Andaib is going to win and there is nothing anyone can do about it.
The only way you can win is to provide the most entertaining gameplay and Andaib is a player who consistently exceeds in doing this.

If you want to beat him, throw yourself to the minority. People like underdogs.

Just a tip from your favorite floater ;)

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!