This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

WEEK 6: ITS PARTY TIME WOO

Topic » WEEK 6: ITS PARTY TIME WOO

2336 days 21 hours ago
HighNoon
HELLO final 8 for today's date challenge you will be throwing me a LIL party. You will cater the event, pick the venue, make it look fancy. Throw me a PARTY. Woo!

Also I think it would be very fitting to get to you know a little better SO TAKE THIS QUIZ AND TELL ME WHAT U GET.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/gregpgleason/which-mario-character-are-you-1ldcq?utm_term=.ht0bZbwWly#.iilDNDy985

so you have 24 hours to plan a lil party for me, you can axe questions because you can really run wild with your party idea. And don't forget the QUIZ!
2336 days 21 hours ago
mahogany
2336 days 19 hours ago
mahogany
The LIL party I have planned for you is a LIL-THEMED party, as in it's gonna be a POOPY PARTY.

I will redesign ya house to look like the Pickles house, and I've hired Revenge Corp to decorate because U Driveway'se extended family is renowned for their professional shit smearing.

There will be planned activities of scissoring in the master bedroom, breaking a Phil's ass pinata with a Cynthia stick, and hardcore bondage in Stu's basement dungeon

My n***** Susie has agreed to get up on stage to sing a few numbers (in her All Grown Up skin) and also the Carmichaels have agreed to cater the affair, there will be chicken & waffles, also Angelica will be bringing some cough syrup jungle juice. There will of course be poopies as well.
2336 days 19 hours ago
HeatherChandler
CONGRATULATIONS Heather Noon!You are cordially invited to my next Pill Party, the girls of the Calculus Girl Group have agreed you are cool and very enough to join for a leisurely night around the big bowl of pills in my bedroom. This would be a perfect opportunity for you to stop being a loser and do some drugs that will not cause your retarded lungs to seize up and die. There will be Drano punch to drink.

Footage of my beautiful house. I love coming to Los Angeles. I love entertaining my friends.
2336 days 19 hours ago
HeatherChandler

(footage of me arriving at my own house for the pill party starts at 1:01)
2336 days 17 hours ago
rollingderp
so im throwing tayvie a v cool and fun party.

Purple and red decorations on the wall accent the table full of hoagies and punch bowl full of doritos. On the drink table, we have some Squirt(tm) brand soda.

Activities include Pin The Bottom To The Analiese, Anger The Rory, and finally Ching Chong The Alexa.

Now for performances at this party, we have the Giraffez Doris Buckel belly dancers performing throughout the entire party to a mix selected by Giraffez haself, and it's a cute time.
2336 days 7 hours ago
TheGoodMan
I鈥檓 hosting Tayvie a MARIO PARTY 5!!

We鈥檙e all gonna take capsules and try to find stars.

All the faves will be there except Toadette because she is the stripper we gonna hire because she thicc. We鈥檒l play party games like Ground Pound Down, Pushy penguins and Fish Upon A Star!

For food we can deshell some Koopas and have a Koopa Soup! And of course we will only drink PEPSI
2336 days 7 hours ago
TheGoodMan
You got: You're Princess Peach
You're extremely popular. You're also always getting dragged (kidnapped) on crazy adventures, but you can't help it. There will always be that special someone, they just have to prove it. You deserve the finer things, you are a princess after all.
2336 days 7 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
You got: You're Bowser
People just don't understand you. You aren't great with words so you try to show people with actions. It just never seems to go the way you thought it would. Who would have thought inviting new friends to a surprise party in your new castle would go so wrong?
2336 days 7 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
So our party is gonna be held in a hospital room and  while you are passed out from the drugs the doctor gives you we all gonna be drinking and partying as the doctors fixes up ya lungs and when you wake up the doctor is gonna rip off his clothes and reveal he is Birdo and will throw himself on you its gonna be a good time because such icons as Stacy layne Matthews will be there screaming henny to the beat of sweet dreams are made of this. 馃槝
2335 days 23 hours ago
Batya
You're extremely popular. You're also always getting dragged (kidnapped) on crazy adventures, but you can't help it. There will always be that special someone, they just have to prove it. You deserve the finer things, you are a princess after all.
2335 days 23 hours ago
Batya
So the you take of your blindfold to see we are in a car you ask "where are we?" you mutter i shush you. We stop and see we are at a airport we walk over to a private jet "Is this all for me" you ask "Of course baby" I say we enter the plane inside theirs some southern cooking and a black person made it so you know it was seasoned. Fun games we play is whos asshole am I liking? Guess the dictator? we land the plane at Japan and you get the good succ
2335 days 15 hours ago
Queenisha
the party starts by everyone chugging poppers and feeling the bern.
after that we all split into groups of 4 and then play a game of monop.
we all then log onto ToS, transformice, AND em and gamethrow.
the night ends with a trip around my u shaped driveway into the night.

quiz:

open group

Tayvie o' Love 3 (skype game)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!