This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 - Week 1: Runway

Topic » Season 2 - Week 1: Runway

3611 days 8 hours ago
doodyful
Welcome to the main stage!

Last season I recited Ru's speech but let's be real, no one here has time to here that.

If I call your name, please stand forward.

- Aliya Neptune
- Cynthia Sober
- Peggy Monsu
- Okuli Rose
- Oona Mama
- Rehab

The 6 of you are safe! You may leave the runway and have a daiquiri in the Silver Lounge. The 8 of you who remain represent the best and the worst this week.

Let's move onto the critiques.

Afro Amerykah - I am totally loving this outfit! I like that you made a dress out of the flag, instead of just creating a look out of the flag. You paid attention to not only the core of the challenge, but also to the specific colours you chose for your makeup and the general construction of the garment.

Candy - When I look at your dress, I do not think about the USA at all. When I look at your entire ensemble I still don't see the USA. Where are the stars? Where are the stripes? You had one of the most recognised and distributed designs in the world and you didn't even include any of the iconic symbols in your look. You even used the wrong shades of blue and red.

Giraffez - Really queen? This is a mess and you know it. You need to pick up your game because this is the motherf***in Olympics, none of us have time for your copy and pasted outfit and pixellated face.

Greedy - This is so cute! I love all of the oriental touches and that you really emphasised the flower from the flag. I just wish you had used the exact same flower somewhere in your dress, but this is a nice look overall!

Jenny - You failed to submit a runway look this week. Bad start!

Nikola - This is a very nice and elegant dress; you look like a high fashion Goddess! I love that you had a vision and you stuck with it. I wish you had incorporated more of the flag though, and that you used the correct shade of blue. Otherwise, flawless!

Simitia -  You failed to submit a runway look this week. Bad start!

Stacy - Yes yes yes! This look is fully realised and I love that you stuck with the colour scheme of the Estonian flag, and that you carried the theme from the dress to not only your makeup but also your hair! You look great this week, but I wish the dress had a little bit something extra.

Ladies, you may leave the stage and when you return, I will announce who has won the challenge, who is safe, and who will be lip-syncing for their lives!
3611 days 8 hours ago
doodyful
Stacy Plant, you are safe.

Nikola Mateo, you are safe.

Greedy, you are safe.

Afro Amerykah, condragulations you are the winner of this week's challenge! You have won a globe.

Candy, your star spangled couture was a mess, but you're safe.

Giraffez, it must be the luck of the Irish because you're not in the bottom two this week. You're safe.

Jenny Talia & Simitia Brown, I'm sorry my dears but you two are up for elimination. Please submit a lip-sync avatar to Gwen Stefani's 'Hollaback Girl' in 24 hours.

Good luck, and don't f**k it up!
3611 days 7 hours ago
doodyful
*Within 24 hours.
3611 days 4 hours ago
Yaxha
Giraffez, it must be the luck of the Irish because you're not in the bottom two this week. You're safe.
3611 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Oh wait so like how many challenges do we miss till disqualification? 2?
3611 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
*wears globe on my head*
3611 days ago
Seduucion
Lashawn is back
3611 days ago
Seduucion
May I win a year supply of toilet paper?
3611 days ago
AlanDuncan
im pissed i wasnt in top 5
3611 days ago
AlanDuncan
Stacey had a simple dress and fug lips

I went outside the box, body paint and lips to kill for
3611 days ago
konohavillage1
top 4
3611 days ago
AlanDuncan
Oh I must have been 5th ox
3611 days ago
AlanDuncan
Hate to say it but well deserved winner. *puke*
3611 days ago
konohavillage1
Wait did you add Hollaback Girl into the list? Cause's its not in the other thread of songs.
3610 days 23 hours ago
mikec51
I'm gonna try to apply Rehab's fashion to my runway next week. I'm thinking beige dress and nude lips and tan skin and VERY light brown hair. Almost like a bland chameleon. Perhaps she's learned her ways from the other queens in the asylum?
3610 days 20 hours ago
Lowwww
Congrats to all of us safe ladies boys, might as well appreciate it for now, cause you'll all be leaving before me.

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!