This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 - Confessionals

Topic » Season 2 - Confessionals

3623 days 16 hours ago
Yaxha
I am already tired of Taylor and her precious black queens
3623 days 15 hours ago
konohavillage1
I feel like Nikola is Red, and I'm Vee.
3623 days 14 hours ago
mikec51
I hope Giraffez don't got separation anxiety like that hair she tryna pull off on the runway..Didn't she see what happened to Kelly Mantle when she didn't wear a lace front? Shipped over to Oscar Meyer and made into meat. And here I thought we didn't eat giraffes..
3621 days 13 hours ago
Weetmaster
I'm a little scared for this challenge, honestly. Group challenges are difficult, especially when everyone has strong opinions. I don't think my group will be in the bottom, but there's still a fear in letting other people dictate where I stand in this competition. Oona Mama is a solo performer, girl groups don't survive long. *shrugs*
3621 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
I'm not one to share my spotlight, and I'm really not one to put my fate in other people's hands.
3621 days 8 hours ago
Lowwww
I'd rather bring IMVU realness then meez, just saying Miss Afro.
3621 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
I'd rather look polished than messy, good thing I am!
3619 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
*raises eyebrow*
3618 days 10 hours ago
Lowwww
Not really sure how I haven't won a challenge yet, this one is mine!
3616 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
*raises eyebrow further*
3615 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
Well I'm glad we finally are giving the right people the win again :)
3612 days 11 hours ago
Weetmaster
It's funny how queens would read me early in the competition, but now the old hags can't even submit! The comet is coming bitches, your dinosaur ass ain't gonna be here much longer.
3612 days 7 hours ago
Weetmaster
Well if standing up for myself means being a bitch, then so be it. At least I have a personality.
3612 days 1 hour ago
Seduucion
Does cynthia know that the lipsync is "I'm the best" and not "Becoming a Geisha"?
3611 days 21 hours ago
Giraffez
I think i'm going to puke at Cynthia's lipsync look this week
3611 days 14 hours ago
Lowwww
I could give a shit what anyone else thinks about me, I am feeling my look, and can't no one bring me down.

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!