This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 - Week 1: Queens from Around the World

Topic » Season 2 - Week 1: Queens from..

3625 days 8 hours ago
doodyful
Hello hello hello! Welcome to the second season of Taylor's Drag Race! Last season we saw some fierce queens, but now it's time to find Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar! I'm sure those of you who have watched Drag Race will know how this competition works, so I won't bore you with the format, but I will anyway.

Each week I will post a challenge, which will involve something creative on your part, and the submission of a runway look for the week. The top queen that week will win the challenge, and the two worst queens will design, create and submit a brand new avatar and battle in a Lip-Sync For Your Life! Last season I tried to get the queens to submit real lip-syncs, but it didn't work out. Whoever impresses me the most will stay, and the other queen will sashay away. This continues until the queen with the most charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent remains!

Any questions? Let's move onto your very first challenge!

For your first challenge, I want each of you to create a high-fashion gown made out of...flags!

Here below are 14 flags which I have hand selected for you to design your gowns out of! Only one queen can use each flag, so make sure you claim the flag you want to use before someone else does! It's a first serve basis.

- Brazil
- Canada
- Egypt
- Estonia
- Greece
- Hong Kong
- Ireland
- Israel
- Jamaica
- Japan
- Kenya
- South Africa
- The UK
- The USA

I will give you 48 hours to design and submit your avatar runway looks! Also please keep your background as the default blue this week, because the avatar you submit will be used on the group logo!

Gentlemen, start your engines; and may the best woman...win!
3625 days 8 hours ago
doodyful
Also, your lip-sync song this week is 'Hollaback Girl' by Gwen Stefani.

3625 days 8 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Japan plz
3625 days 7 hours ago
ajg31397
usa
3625 days 7 hours ago
Giraffez
ireland
3625 days 7 hours ago
MoooHades
Jamaica
3625 days 3 hours ago
Yaxha
greece
3625 days 2 hours ago
mikec51
Estonia
3625 days 2 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
Uk
3625 days 1 hour ago
Weetmaster
Egypt
3625 days ago
Lowwww
Brazil!
3625 days ago
Saftronbtr999
Hong Kong
3625 days ago
Seduucion
Canada!
3624 days 23 hours ago
Mantyke
Kenya
3624 days 23 hours ago
konohavillage1
Idk what's left tbh
3624 days 23 hours ago
Seduucion
- Israel
- South Africa

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!