This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rory's Yearbook.

Topic » Rory's Yearbook.

5450 days 23 hours ago
Emmaleigh
I remember that time I forgot my locker combination, you were so nice and let me share your locker with you.  You have always been so nice and funny and I loved having class with you.  I remember that one time in math class when you made all of us crack up with your jokes.
You are such a fun, funny, smart, sweet person <3
5450 days 17 hours ago
AustinStory
Just met you. You are an instant legend my friend.
5450 days 17 hours ago
mcfisher943
makes me laugh
5450 days 17 hours ago
Alex1991
Randomly adding you on skype was a good thing :)
I can tell we are going to get along :')
5450 days 17 hours ago
Mielz
Rory,
we'll be best mates for life,
You're a fucking legend.

Love yer to bits x
5449 days 10 hours ago
wafflecone
rory weve played a couple group games together and hopefully well get to talk more in real games. u seem nice and funny
-wafflecone
5449 days 6 hours ago
RObbyROb
Rory, so good getting to know you this past week!
I look forward to talking with you more and hopefully playing some games together!
5449 days 6 hours ago
thelegondkiller
Rory,
U ARE SOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!
5449 days 3 hours ago
xexplosive
I remember that one time at Katie's bonfire. We were sitting there and that stupid bitch Emmaleigh was over there blabbing away about how much she loved Sebastian. Alex1991 was over there on the side totally getting it on with Chima from BB11 who had come to our fire. I remember just sitting there thinking---Jesus Christ...I am so bored.
So then we both look at each other and looked at Emmaleigh. We both walked over to her took her tiara and broke it and two. Then RobbyR0b got involved and separated you and Emmaleigh because you guys were fist fighting, due to the fact that she lay a hand on me.
So then we got the cop called on us and our dumbasses got sent to jail. Thank god Vessa was there to get us out of jail. We didn't really have nowhere to go and even though Vessa got us out of jail she was still pissed off at us.
So then we went to California and we stayed at IcyHot's house, and we found out her mother SaaphireRose was going to give birth to a child.
But we didn't care, we rented a cheap motel 8 and had sex all night.
Good times, good times.

Love you forever and ever (Don't change),
Jacob
5448 days 17 hours ago
chrissyhill01
Hi Rory, what to say! we started on a good foot in our game, then things went a bit fugly in that game! However I truly do think that you are great! I have enjoyed talking to you today! You are a cool cool guy! I hope that we can chat more often!!
stay cool!
Chrissy!
5431 days 18 hours ago
Patrick7893
rory
you are sexy as shit
patrick
5425 days 5 hours ago
mikedistanz
we've only been in one game together, but i can already tell your a great guy & good friend! i had fun while it lasted and i look forward to future games together :D
5425 days 2 hours ago
coolndcomfy
Rory,
We have not talked a lot nor have we played a game together. You were the first person to add me on Skype & we talked here and there. :) I can say that from the talks we had, you are a really cool person. I hope to play games with you in the future! =D

coolndcomfy (DJ)
5424 days ago
xJoHnJoHnx
hey rawry <3
giving ur year book some love
while others may hate
you know you have to brush them off
and keep it fierce
i love your BLUE HAIR! and
i hope you get famous one day
cause a person like you
would be a great role model

luvsit
5422 days ago
Nikkayy
BigBeaR

open group

Tengaged Yearbook

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!