This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rory's Yearbook.

Topic » Rory's Yearbook.

5467 days 20 hours ago
Rory
Hello, Rory here.
Please comment Good or Bad things about me. Memories with me. Have we never talked before but night want to play agame with me? Then i will join one.
Please feel free to wander, slag or praise here. x
5467 days 20 hours ago
anthony2011class
My god Rory, you are freaking amazing! Even though we played one game together it was fun
5467 days 20 hours ago
haribo
rory,
you are the greatest and nicest person on here is someone is sad or feeling down youd help them . x
id love to play a game with you sometime it would be an hounor!!
5467 days 19 hours ago
WhitneyWhore
Rory,

As Your The City Boss I Only Knew You In A Proffesional Way Kinda And You Were A Very Good Member Of The Cast.

But Because I Was In Your First Castings I Got To Know You, And Your A Pritty Swell Biotch. One Of The Best Hoe's Around

EYeaah !
   xx
5467 days 19 hours ago
dumbblondecloe1
we did u leave,im all alone,im glad u at least were there!See U Next Season!
5467 days 18 hours ago
cmax0424
hey there rory,, was good to meet you. might have been a bit late in the game but maybe hook up in a later game and do some damage... see you soon.. peace  Carrie
5467 days 7 hours ago
yadher
Rory your a really cool person and really nice. I'm glad we met. I must tell you that when i sent that photo of me i was excited. I'm sorry you did NOT like it. Anyway i'm glad i have someone else to talk to and i'm hope you enjoy the emoticons i sent you over msn. ;)
5467 days 5 hours ago
nickynickynicky
You're a lovely guy!
5466 days 19 hours ago
tabbygirl
hey you are one of the best people on this site. You are honest and a great laugh. Keep on going XD
5456 days ago
wayneii308
Rory, Ur an awesome guy. one of the best people ive ever met on tengaged. i hope i can play with u for many more games to come.
5456 days ago
blackthunder
alrite rory barley know u but were having a good game together so far
5455 days 23 hours ago
SamMacTavish
My first tengaged friend!
5455 days 23 hours ago
JBX154
Rory-
I dont think we have spoken to each other yet, but u seem to be really nice
5451 days 5 hours ago
lonlee
Rory, only just met you i think your a lovely person, very mischievous but your a great guy cant wait to play a game with you am sure it will be fun :D
xXx lonlee xXx
5451 days 5 hours ago
JimmyLetts
Rory
Just Met You In My First Casting Game And I Think YUR HILARIOUS :)
x x x x x
5451 days 5 hours ago
Bronica
Rory.
Your in my current casting game x
Its the first time I have ever met you but you seem to be cool XD
By the way..your yellow tie is lush x

Bronicaa -x-

open group

Tengaged Yearbook

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!