This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Patrick7893's Yearbook

Topic » Patrick7893's Yearbook

5421 days 12 hours ago
Patrick7893
Please sign! <333
5421 days 12 hours ago
JJJJ
Haha I used to hate you :)
This week I realised your not that bad :)
5421 days 9 hours ago
xxJaym
PATRICK!!
Part of my love rectangle! <3
One day we will take that trip... ;)
haha

ily! <3 Jaym
5421 days 9 hours ago
Brenn
I fucking love you, you are one of my best friends on here and you are amazing <3
5421 days 7 hours ago
DanVanDam
You are without a doubt my fave rival in the whole of Tengaged!! You may act really mean but the way you look out for Marissa proves you have a heart, even if you won't admit it :D
5421 days 7 hours ago
Knagaroo
Dear Patrick,
Im sorry for all the times I yelled at you
and all the times I called you "Fatrick"
and im sorry when I got the entire BB house to evict you.
oh...wait.
<3 you anyway.
5421 days 6 hours ago
DavidVegemite
Patrick,
You probably can't tell, but I am pretty fucked up.
I might fall asleep before I get to the end of this comment.
Anyways you are one of my favorite people on this site.
I need to get some yogurt now.
<3David.
5421 days 5 hours ago
Yoshitomi
To Patrick,
Your clown gives me nightmares to this day.
Sorry to see you go from Stars, but good luck with your Tengaged future.

From Yoshi.
5421 days 2 hours ago
surstromming
Who is Patrick Scarola? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for Scarola. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.
5420 days 14 hours ago
Babiiigurlll
Patriick,
i lovee you <3 your a badass and i lovedd playiing wiith you and poked <3
lovee
babiii
5420 days 14 hours ago
HeyItsDerek
Dear Patrick,

All i gotta say is live a wonderful fucked up life that you do. YOUR HEAD IS NOT NORMAL. You don't know the difference between what is RIGHT and WRONG.

Quit trying to put the blame on me for what YOU DID.

You're a fucking perv and you're gonna grow up to become a pedophile you pig-nosed fat fuck. Have fun showing your dick to Curtis and other ppl in Tengaged. I'm sure you're gonna be doing that to kids for years to come you screw-up.
5420 days 14 hours ago
AlohaLani
Let's see if I can follow up on Derek's comment...
-
I like you! And you care for those you like, and you have an awesome sense of humor. No, you may not talk the most on games or can you stay with the same girlfriend for more than a week, but you are a nice kid! It was weird, because our first game (not on Aloha) I really disliked you simply because you never talked and shouted "FAB FO 4 LIFE" while I was still in the room during the finals, but you have come so far along because I took the time to get to know you! And I'm glad I did, because through the process I met a SPECTACULAR friend.
-
Signed, Drew the Jew.
5420 days 14 hours ago
AndyShields
If rumours are to be believed you need to keep it in yer pants. LMAO
5419 days 21 hours ago
BengalBoy
i remember the time you showed me your chode: smooth, clean, thick, you couldnt pin point anything really it just had the whole package. was a bit short tho. still, we've had some an grat times on skype and we've both been targetted by the macmeister. a real good chap.
5401 days 23 hours ago
ShayyBayy
LMFAOO, wow @ all of tengaged seeing that picture.

okokok,
your an ass and I don't even talk to you ever on tengaged, becos whenever we're on tengaged we get in stupid fights and you fuck me over, as always.
LOL, but besides that, you know your my best fran outside of tengaged and i'm so glad that I took the time and had the patience to stay friends with you. you're an amazing guy, and no matter how mean you are, and how many times you tell me to kill myself on skype in front of all your friends, I know you care bout me. x]
I loveeeeeeee youuuuu.

ShayyBayyBayy.
4400 days 13 hours ago
blogs
hi

open group

Tengaged Yearbook

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!