This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Maggie's AKA. Arsen's Yearbook

Topic » Maggie's AKA. Arsen's Yearbook

5463 days 15 hours ago
Maggie
SAI IT LIKE U MEAN IT poops :P
5463 days 15 hours ago
soccertrs
Maggie you are a class act I loved playing games with you hopoefully you can win stars one day stay classy
5463 days 15 hours ago
MadisonBleu
Arsen!<3333

<3 you.
5463 days 15 hours ago
kcdavis
arsen
you are so cool i supported you in stars and i cant wait to meet you for real :)
-KC
5463 days 15 hours ago
azn_dude89
Why are you such an hoe <3 lol love ya

Azn <3
5463 days 15 hours ago
xxJaym
ARSEN!! <3
My f*ck buddy! My love rectangle... My sex god!
What more can I say?! ;)

I love youuuu! <3
Jaym
5463 days 15 hours ago
BengalBoy
u were real friendly and accomodating in our game before i even knew u (y) u were a top notch guy and i look forward to playin with u again someday

till then see u on skype, mr biznizman
5463 days 15 hours ago
Hannahhh
arsen! you are great, and i only met you like last week. we've bonded over how horrible we are at a certain group game. haha. hope to see you around here more often. <3

Hannah
5463 days 15 hours ago
Sizzle_xD
Margsen (XD),

I had a great time playing with you in our casting but I got really pissed at you when you talked shit about me after I was evicted, but I hope we're still friends!

Sizzle (Half of the BB UK loving pair :))
5463 days 15 hours ago
Brenn
Arsen.
You have no idea how I effing love you, you are so funny and an amazing person to talk to, I love you so much <3
5463 days 15 hours ago
phanne
5463 days 14 hours ago
AndyShields
I remember way back when, when you were a girl and we were in Stars :(
But in the end it all worked out because being yourself you're a really funny guy and you've got personality by the bucketload. :D
5463 days 4 hours ago
surstromming
Who is Arsen Malakian? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for Malakian. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.
5463 days ago
Uskyld
Maggie

You're my Armenian love!  I adore you <3

- Seb
5463 days ago
Richpaca
<3
Someone asked me where Armenia was and I thought of you!
5463 days ago
GoAlexandra
Arsen,What a cool dude! You've been so nice to me since the day i met you and you always manage to but a smile on my face!!
~Abbey (GoAlexandra)

open group

Tengaged Yearbook

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!