This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 2 -- Episode 2 -- Evaluations And Elimination

Topic » Cycle 2 -- Episode 2 --..

5305 days 9 hours ago
LillyXoXo
Welcome to judging girls, 12 beautiful aspiring models stand before me but i have only 11 pictures in my hand. If your name is not called you must go back to the house, pack your bags and leave immidiatly. So lets start with the evaluations...
--------------------------
ANTONELLA - Love the shot and the description, but in future try to get shots that dont have writing on them!! But a good job!!
MAJESTIC - Nice shot full of poise and grace with an excellent description to match, Nice job !!
DANIELLA - Not my favouite picture from the bunch and not the best description!! You have fallen a bit this week!!
TAYLOR - Your photo you posted really impressed me this week and your description is good to!! Good job.
CASSIDY - Very well done you impressed me once again, nice photo and a excelent description. Keep it up.
ANGEL - To be honest i dont really like this photo it dosnt really represent swimwear very well, but a good effort with the description.
ABBIE - a good shot BUT it isnt a bikini or swimwear!! it is a good description though.
JASMINE - I adore this photo , everything looks so peaceful and the models pose is lovely. Good job!!
MEGAN - A nice photo but overall this week you failed to really impress me.
RUTO - A stunning picture but the description has let you down a bit this week. A good effort!!
CHARIE - A nice choice of shot very serene and bright and an excellent descrition to match. Very impressive.
JERRY - This photo is very individual and it pulls away from the pack i really like it and not a bad description either. Nice one!
So you have seen your evaluations,now its time for the call outs...
5305 days 9 hours ago
Joee323
thank you tyra :D
5305 days 9 hours ago
LillyXoXo
Welcome girls...
5305 days 9 hours ago
Joee323
-stands on podium-
5305 days 9 hours ago
Joee323
heyyy tyra !
5305 days 9 hours ago
LillyXoXo
I have 11 photos in my hand...
5305 days 9 hours ago
LillyXoXo
HEYYYYYYYY JASMINE!!
5305 days 9 hours ago
LillyXoXo
The first name i will call is....
5305 days 9 hours ago
LillyXoXo
CASSIDY!! You are still in the running to become americas next top model...
5305 days 9 hours ago
Joee323
well done cass :D
5305 days 9 hours ago
LillyXoXo
The next name i will call is also of the girl who has the best picture this week...
5305 days 9 hours ago
LillyXoXo
TAYLOR!! You are still in the running to become americas next top model and you have this weeks best shot!!
5305 days 9 hours ago
Joee323
good jod taylor :D
5305 days 9 hours ago
LillyXoXo
The next girl i will call is...
5305 days 9 hours ago
LillyXoXo
CHARIE!! You are still in the running to become americas next top model...
5305 days 9 hours ago
LillyXoXo
The next girl i will call is...

open group

Americas Next Top Model - Cycle 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!