This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fritzy Ranks

Topic » Fritzy Ranks

3121 days 17 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
14) BANKS - "Beggin' For Thread" // Submitted by Monrooster // TSC 170, 13th place, 51 points (7 points given).

I remember not being blown away by this at the time, but since it was BANKS and she was my new girl on the block at the time, I still gave it a shot. That said, it's definitely a song that grew on me the more I listened to it. Great brooding sound. ++ would recommend to someone getting it on with an ex, only to never call them again afterwards.
3121 days 17 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Spoiler #1: the rest of the songs placed in the top 10 in their respective contests.
Spoiler #2: the rest of the songs are sent by 7 different people, meaning a few of you will be in there more than once (obv).
3120 days 22 hours ago
FlameonX
Am I in there?
3120 days 20 hours ago
smi9127
yes @ my major lazer entry
3120 days 19 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
13) Ace Wilder - "Busy Doin' Nothin'" // Submitted by Ryan5676 // TSC 152, 2nd place, 95 points (12 points given).

Time to pay the bills, as the sponsor of this ranking has arrived. I will irrationally never forgive Sanna for robbing this of it's rightful place in ESC 2014, but she gets a slight reprieve for making this eligible to be ranked here. An anthem about not wanting to do shit but still make money? Totally my aesthetic.
3120 days 19 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
12) Raury - "Devil's Whisper" // Submitted by Monrooster // TSC 206, 10th place, 65 points (12 points given).

If I were ranking a few months ago, this would have actually been much higher, as I wasn't familiar with his style yet and it just felt so DIFFERENT. But, still, it is SO DIFFERENT in the best way possible. The transition from a different folky type of sound to the thudding hip hop beat makes me slightly aroused, and while his spitting isn't GREAT, it doesn't have to be -- it really just adds another cool element to this.
3120 days 19 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
11) Mapei - "Change" // Submitted by ricktworick1 // TSC 178, 3rd place, 128 points (8 points given).

Before moving any further, I think it goes without saying that the lyrics seem a little cheesy, but it's some ~real shit~ so I'm not even mad at it. I just love the entire feel of it, the vocal, and especially the chorus. She's got some other great work out there, but after plenty of listens to all of it, this easily ranks as the best of it.
3120 days 19 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we have reached the top 10. I'll try to reveal these a bit more slowly, but again, don't hold me to this because I have no self control.
3120 days 5 hours ago
Insanity
Beggin For Thread really is one of Banks's best songs.
3120 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
10) Raleigh Ritchie - "Stronger Than Ever" // Submitted by Monrooster // TSC 166, 5th place, 84 points (6 points given).

Sing it, Grey Worm, sing it. Great song performed greatly results in a great ranking. Great, right? I like all of his stuff, but this is easily his best work, and I feel a little guilty winning with "Bloodsport" when this got 5th.
3120 days ago
bibbles
one of my songs is sooooo going to be number one!!!
3119 days 10 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
9) Jon Bellion - "Carry Your Throne" // Submitted by krrais // TSC 178, 1st place, 163 points (4 points given).

Looking back, it's a bit surprising that I didn't give this higher points, but we all make mistakes. I'll just justify it by saying that I wasn't used to his style at this point. I made up for it by giving it 12 points in the "best of" for 2014, so that's something. Powerful sound. Great stuff. ++ would recommend to pretty much anyone regardless of their personal tastes.
3119 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Still can't believe I made it on this list
3119 days 1 hour ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Carry your throne would be at the top of my list.
Or very close to the top. :D
3118 days 23 hours ago
FlameonX
CARRY YOUR THRONE!!!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!