This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 221 Final

Topic » TSC 221 Final

3139 days 8 hours ago
Insanity
10. Zara Kershaw - Count The Days

3139 days 8 hours ago
Insanity
I'm going with my sister. They're playing at her university so it's been good getting to see her today!
3139 days 8 hours ago
bibbles
theyve been submitted 6 times! one song twice!! i may have to go back and see what i thought of them!!
3139 days 8 hours ago
Insanity
He was recently a featured artist a few TSCs ago
3139 days 8 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
10. Zara Kershaw -  This is good. But…yeah…a little dull. She even looks bored when singing this. This reminds me of Kate Nash…yes? What else can I write…I just keep making ‘meh’ faces at the screen. I like the part when she sings ‘alive’ and ‘turn’ though lol. :p I hate it when they add unnecessary computer altered voices…it doesn’t sound sexy or good.
3139 days 8 hours ago
Insanity
11. JoJo - When Love Hurts

3139 days 8 hours ago
bibbles
Its nice that you still like seeing your sister! my family is not like that!
3139 days 8 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
11. JoJo – Is she making a comeback or is this 100 years old? I’m guessing it’s new as she’s transitioned into a Sia clone…musically. The best part of this song is the slightly painful…oooh ooooooooh ooooooh noises……she makes. But kudos to her, this is 9087% better than her older tracks. :p
3139 days 8 hours ago
Insanity
12. Arty - Glorious

3139 days 8 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
12. Arty – This is chill and I like it. :) The keyboard synthesizer was gorgeous and I can feel this rising up my points just because of that! I’m never a big fan of the whisper like vocals, but they are pretty good here tbh. I even like it when the male vocals harmonise with the main vocals. That synthesizer though…sheer perfection! :)
3139 days 8 hours ago
Insanity
I have to go now! But I at least had somewhat of a live contest, so now I'm just gonna post the last songs all at once
3139 days 8 hours ago
Insanity
13. Bad Sounds - Living Alone

3139 days 8 hours ago
Insanity
14. Ella Eyre - Home

3139 days 8 hours ago
Insanity
15. Brett Eldredge - Lose My Mind

3139 days 8 hours ago
Insanity
16. Janice Gaines - The Break-Up Song

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!