This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 221 Final

Topic » TSC 221 Final

3122 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
If I fail to get to Eurovision, then I will use my song as an entry here on TSC!
3122 days 8 hours ago
kimmal8
Thank you to whoever helped me win stars this week! I'll be back on track with this great game starting this week
3122 days 7 hours ago
NerdBird44
15        ::        024        ::        Seinabo Sey

http://38.media.tumblr.com/5033fa05d45f63a3945a22298bcc84e0/tumblr_n8xqq8qI5l1qh5dyjo2_250.gif
3122 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
that was me reacting to Fritzy escaping the Bottom 3 as opposed to Seinabo Sey placing so low herself!!
3121 days 23 hours ago
FlameonX
yay! thank you for all the points, everyone! i haven't done that well in a long time. congrats on your first win, charlie :D and thank you for hosting, insanity ^^

@fritz; that was my genuine first thought of the song, goooosh
3121 days 21 hours ago
Yoshitomi
Sorry I've really been terrible these last 2 weeks. >_<

I'm really happy CharlieBiBi won! :D Yay! Loved Helly Luv.

I'm much more free these next few weeks so I'll definitely be contributing! I promise. =]
And I've already submitted an entry! *fingers crossed it's all good*

Also I really do like that Operator Please song I submitted. But I did get it for free from their website, so...I can see why it's bad. ;)
3121 days 16 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Well since my ass was banned during the big reveal I just wanna thank everyone who voted for Hellyyyyyy and thereby gave me my very first TSC Win you're all great < 3

Good luck for next week :D

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!