This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 214 Final

Topic » TSC 214 Final

3216 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
3. LP. - You can tell that I'm a huge fan of her music, especially when Into The Wild made my Top 30 best + the fact that I sent Tokyo Sunrise. I'm obviously a fan of this, although she could have done more work on the chorus, instead of a boring, repetitive "Oh Oh Oh". However, this delivers around 70% of what I wanted, and it looks like it's enough for me to enjoy this song. Killer vocal as usual.
3216 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
3) LP - Great vocal (no surprise there), but I didn't find the song particularly interesting. It sounds like an album filler. Her winning song was far superior.
3216 days 15 hours ago
Insanity
3. LP - This is giving me The Cranberries teas. Maybe it's because they also have a song called Salvation, but she does also have a distinct voice I feel like. Not bad, but I like some of her other songs better.
3216 days 15 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
03) LP – I bet someone was anxious to submit this. I bet this came in minutes after Mon accepted submissions. :p It’s good, but it’s lacking the special something that her last track had in my opinion. I like the whohohohohhhhohhhhhhhhhhhh parts, but the rest of the song is just lacking. Sorry.
3216 days 15 hours ago
Monrooster
04) Avery Wilson - 'If I Have To'

Comment #4 - In The Valley Below – Pass me the gin…I’ll need it to get through this lol :p What is this….whiny….mess? This missed the 2011 train and it just sounds so out of place now. They’re trying to be edgy, when there is about 50000000000 similar bands on spotify. No no…never.
3216 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
Catch
3216 days 15 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Catch
3216 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
catch?
3216 days 15 hours ago
Insanity
TeePee?
3216 days 15 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
RICK STOP IT.
3216 days 15 hours ago
codydehart
bibbs
3216 days 15 hours ago
Insanity
IS she even participating? LOL
3216 days 15 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Catchy
3216 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
as soon as I saw the dots and the word whiny i just smashed my keyboard
3216 days 15 hours ago
codydehart
idk why im trying with this comment thing bc i barely know any of yall

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!