This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 203 Final

Topic » TSC 203 Final

3297 days 8 hours ago
Monrooster
You didn't know for sure who won! Sparks' comment was pretty positive for John Newman too
3297 days 8 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Congrats, Mon!
3297 days 8 hours ago
Styxxe
Grats Mon!
3297 days 8 hours ago
ricktworick1
He gave me nothing, though!!!
3297 days 8 hours ago
77sparks77
"Last song: Softengine's "Found Something Better""

^ I think it was destiny tbh. :p
3297 days 8 hours ago
Monrooster
YAYAY! I haven't won since TSC 160 so I'm pretty chuffed :D

Thanks everyone for the points!
3297 days 8 hours ago
Monrooster
FINAL STANDINGS AFTER PENALTIES

01        ::        112        ::        Softengine
02        ::        092        ::        John Newman
03        ::        091        ::        Zedd
04        ::        085        ::        Sigma
05        ::        084        ::        Colony House
06        ::        078        ::        Andreya Triana
07        ::        077        ::        Kelsea Ballerini
08        ::        075        ::        Hilary Duff
09        ::        066        ::        Oh Wonder
10        ::        064        ::        Icona Pop
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11        ::        062        ::        Marina Kaye
12        ::        058        ::        Saint Raymond
13        ::        058        ::        Donnie Trumpet & the Social Experiment
14        ::        057        ::        Caro Emerald
15        ::        054        ::        Twenty One Pilots
16        ::        047        ::        Psapp
17        ::        044        ::        Michelle Williams
18        ::        042        ::        AlunaGeorge
19        ::        041        ::        Goldfish
20        ::        037        ::        Kaleida
21        ::        030        ::        Allie X
22        ::        026        ::        Shake Shake Go
23        ::        024        ::        Fantasia
24        ::        019        ::        The Pierces
25        ::        016        ::        ASH
26        ::        005        ::        Sóley
27        ::        002        ::        The Black Keys
28        ::        000        ::        Jason Derulo
3297 days 8 hours ago
smi9127
omg top 10 ahhhh
3297 days 8 hours ago
Monrooster
REPOST: 77sparks77's comments

1) Goldifsh - boot - This started off quite fun and I liked his vocal and everything… but gosh, did it get old fast. -.- I mean it was a cute gimick, but not for how long the song lasted. It got annoying, I'm sorry - cause I really liked his voice.
2) Allie X - toot - I'm really on the fence, and if I still did them this would be getting the biggest "TOBO" ever… but the reason I leaned more towards toot is cause she sounded like Oral Gartland who I really like. The actual song got repetitive, but her voice and the nice beat made this worthy of a "toot".
3) Twenty One Pilots - toot - Galdarnit, I was rooting for this one so so so so so bad and well, I mean it just turned out okay. I love his lyrics in his raps, seriously, I find them really awesome and thought provoking… but the beat to this… I dunno, it was more boring than I wanted from a 21P song. Give me "Car Radio" again please.
4) Michelle Williams - toot - http://media.giphy.com/media/aeVg42LBl1d9S/giphy.gi … I'm kidding. :p This wasn't bad, it wasn't really my cup of tea, but I mean the song was still some good cheesy fun, right? That's what she was going for, right? Could have ended a minute earlier tbh.
5) Marina Kaye - toot - Not usually my style, but her voice was quite haunting and I liked that. I also just love Lindsey and her violin, so that gets bonus points. :p
6) ASH - toot - Okay, so fun story about "ASH" - my dad was the lead singer and guitarists scout leader, and guess what his name is? "Ash(ley)". I kid you not. So he likes to boast that they supposedly named their band after him… Also he's really into their music, which subsequently got me into it cause of all the car journies. This was awesome too, I don't remember hearing it before but I'm gonna go check if it's on spotify. Also, Northern Ireland represent. :p
7) John Newman - toot - I didn't really want to like this, but it did get really catchy by the end. Still think the pause in the video was a bit annoying, but overall this was very decent.
8) The Pierce - boot - I didn't realise it was over until I opened the tab again.
9) Sigma - toot - This demanded my attention after I wrote it off, so good job on winning me back. I liked the meold and her vocal, so good choice all around!
10) Jason Derulo - toot - Wow, this is a really mainstream contest and I'm trying not to discriminate here because of that. This tune was also really catchy and I'm honestly gonna go ahead and say this will be in the charts in a few weeks… Right?
11) Oh Wonder - toot - Oh yes! The structure of this is so nice! Not usually my style but I found this so relaxing, harmonies were on point!
12) Icona Pop - boot - It was too short to get into and I didn't like how it ended. I liked the Flapper feel they were trying to create, but something was lacking. /:
13) Andreya Triana - toot - I feel like I should be booting more because realistically all of these songs are on the border for me. Like this is just okay, but I don't have a reason to boot it cause it was catchy. Meh.
14) AlunaGeorge - toot - This was so freaking unique, I loved it! Her voice was so different, the beat was so interesting! Just all the yes, I am living for this right now! The video even kept me on the tab, awesome job all around! Spotify
3297 days 8 hours ago
Monrooster
15) Saint Raymond - toot - I was trying to figure out where I'd heard these guys before, and then it hit me. I've seen them live, lol. They played with Ed Sheeran, right? Well anyway, this song was so nice and happy and yes to their voices, I shall be spotifying. :p UPDATE: Not on Spotify. :(
16) Fantasia - boot - This had a really good beat, everything else was wrong. Seriously, didn't like the vocal, melody… anything else. Sorry, I almost turned it off.
17) Donnie Trumpet & The Social Experiment - boot - The rap was unforgivable. Drop the guy and you've got a good song, but with him included… This can't get any points from me, sorry.
18) Colony House - toot - This is so so so the kind of stuff I love to listen to, even the asthetic of the music video was a winner for me! I feel this'll be overlooked, but I really really really enjoyed it and hope it does as well as I want it to. All the yes, all the spotify!
19) Kaleida - boot - *Insert the unimpressed Hermione GIF from last week.*
20) Softengine - TOOT - HECK YES MY KINGS OF EUROVISION, KILL THIS CONTEST! I adore this band, seriously, I don't know why I hadn't thought of looking at more of their stuff after Eurovision cause "Something Better" is one of my all time favorite songs! This could soon be up there, it had elements of everything that I wanted. Do I even need to say this is going on my Spotify?
21) Psapp - boot - Too long, too weird. I did not enjoy her tone at all, I apologise. /:
22) Caro Emerald - boot - Good beat, bad song. Pretty much the same as Fantasia for me.
23) Sóley - boot - I was kind rooting for this to do well, but it flopped pretty badly due to how boring it was.
24)  The Black Keys - toot - This is what I get to hear in my mum's car. It was okay, I mean it was typical Black Keys and maybe cause I'm used to them it kinda faded into the background? I'm not sure.
25) Kelsea Ballerini - toot - It was very stereotypical kind of country music, but it actually sounded really nice too… I dunno, it kinda annoyed me and I also kinda loved it. Maybe I'm annoyed caused I loved it?
26) Hilary Duff - toot - Bless her, this was cute and the whistle was catchy. I may not have tooted it though if it wasn't Hilary so… I'm not exactly sold on it, kinda see my Michelle Williams comment. That's how I feel.
27) Shake Shake Go - toot - I got a very "Alternative Christian Rock Band" vibe from this, which luckily is something that I like. Her diction was annoying me at parts, but overall this had a really nice calm vibe that I can totally support in this contest. It isn't on Spotify though. :(
28) Zedd - toot - I still give this a "toot" but I really think it's too late in the contest for this to do too well. I think this contest overall was a tough competition, there's a lot of good acts and unfortunately that causes this to fade into the background.
3297 days 8 hours ago
ricktworick1
2nd place after my win. Not bad!
3297 days 8 hours ago
hippydude126
omg 5th is such a good place for me
3297 days 8 hours ago
77sparks77
Yayyyyy, I made top 10! ^_^
3297 days 8 hours ago
Monrooster
Ok keep your eyes peeled for a mailer in the next few moments but I'll say now that next week is ANIMAL themed

May not be to everyone's tastes but hey ho, something different for a change
3297 days 8 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Definitely wasn't expecting top 10, let alone top 5. I'll take it.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!