This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 202 Final

Topic » TSC 202 Final

3307 days 2 hours ago
Samhuss
13) SCOOTER - “Bigroom Blitz (feat. Wiz Khalifa)” - YAAAAAAAAAAAS. enough said!!!! WAIT NOT REALLY... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS. Now enough said!
3307 days 2 hours ago
Samhuss
14) Nina Nesbitt - “Hold You (feat. Kodaline)” - OMG this is giving me so much life. Kodaline are life, and she is REALLY good. In love with this < 3
3307 days 2 hours ago
pablito
15) Hot Chip - “Started Right”
3307 days 2 hours ago
pablito
“We take a chance
A lifelong tribulation
Break away from human nature
I forget myself, forget my limitations
Be with me, be my conversation”

Pablito’s Interpretation: Wanting to be with someone forever means being their conversation. To disappear into words, into longing, into forgetting yourself. If only music could marry me...
3307 days 2 hours ago
ricktworick1
14. Nina Nesbitt - Two great artists - that'd mean we'd get a song that would be of superb quality. Little did I know that they'd team up to make a 5 minute long ballad. They have surely crushed my dreams on a song that I'd be sold on to. This is incredibly dreary, so boring that even my internet connection started lagging throughout the song and the video quality changed into 144p. I suppose my internet provider knew what was coming.
3307 days 2 hours ago
Samhuss
This video is not available.
3307 days 2 hours ago
ricktworick1
^
3307 days 2 hours ago
Samhuss
Gosh... DO I REALLY have to listen to 3 minutes of this :/
3307 days 2 hours ago
pablito
Alternate:

3307 days 2 hours ago
pablito
Did that one work Sam?
3307 days 2 hours ago
Samhuss
Yeah I am already listening to this.... LIKE ITS ALMOST OVER. THANKFULLY!
3307 days 2 hours ago
ricktworick1
15. Hot Chip - This is a rarity - not only a weird sounding vocal, but also a very weird and outdated production, despite the song being released recently...Maybe if I was high, I'd consider giving it a second listen, but as for now, that's a no.
3307 days 2 hours ago
Samhuss
15) Hot Chip - “Started Right” - PLEASE. MAKE THIS STOP. Thanks god it is only 3 minutes.
3307 days 2 hours ago
pablito
Just a note, those are different versions of the same song. Very few differences. If possible, please listen to the first video.
3307 days 2 hours ago
pablito
16) Hudson Taylor - “World Without You”

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!