This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 202 Final

Topic » TSC 202 Final

3282 days 20 hours ago
Samhuss
Pablito, if you are in a hurry feel free to speed through them! No problem at all, cuz I might go have dinner and do dishes soon anyway!
3282 days 20 hours ago
pablito
08) Wavves - “Mickey Mouse”
3282 days 20 hours ago
pablito
“I never wanna leave home
Everything in the back of my brain
Told me that I would be sick
When I'm out there”

Pablito’s Interpretation: Someone rode the Mad Hatter’s Tea Party ride too much after eating a few Dole Whips?
3282 days 20 hours ago
Samhuss
07) AURORA - “Running with the Wolves” - I am not a huge fan of this, her voice is nice tho.
3282 days 20 hours ago
pablito
No worries Sam, I'll keep going at the same pace as the songs are.
3282 days 20 hours ago
Samhuss
08) Wavves - “Mickey Mouse” - So I gotta admit, I heard of wavves MANY times before, but this was first time for me listening to ehm, and I do not think I needed to hear this, the music is good, but the singing ruined it for me.
3282 days 20 hours ago
pablito
09) Cascada - “The World is in My Hands”
3282 days 20 hours ago
pablito
“It's inside of who we are
We could ride the sky on
A shooting star
We have just begun”

Pablito’s Interpretation: This reminds me of driving on Rainbow Road and I’m Rosalina and Lakitu or something is about to float around in a cloud and bail me out because I ran over the side at the beginning of the race course.
3282 days 20 hours ago
ricktworick1
11) Trouble Maker

is that a Korean act i'm gonna listen to....
3282 days 20 hours ago
ricktworick1
9. Cascada - The drop in the chorus really grants me, as it's the substandard type of a buildup in typical dance songs. Living up to their standards, this is a pretty average thing to listen to.
3282 days 20 hours ago
pablito
10) Dami Im - “Gladiator”
3282 days 20 hours ago
pablito
“Never gonna give up
I won't let nobody harm ya
I'mma fight for your love
Like a gladiator”

Pablito’s Interpretation: Even if Natalia Kills and Willy Moon criticize your outfit and artistry, Dannii and Dami will come by and give you a super-fab makeover and raise your self-esteem.
3282 days 20 hours ago
Samhuss
09) Cascada - “The World is in My Hands” - LMFAO. As I literally wanted to submit this, but thought it's not Cascada's strongest job. I still love it. like LOVE LOVE LOVE it. SHE IS GLORIOOOOOOOUS LIKE SHE SANG.
3282 days 20 hours ago
ricktworick1
10. Dami Im - This basically sounds like Lea Michele "Cannonball", which didn't sound really original either. It's definitely a good pop song - good structure, nice verses and a strong chorus, but it might quickly lose my appeal due to sounding extremely similar to the songs on the radio.
3282 days 20 hours ago
Samhuss
10) Dami Im - “Gladiator” - Ohhhhh... She is pretty, so is her voice. Loved the music video. Enjoyed listening to this :)

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!