This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 193 Final

Topic » TSC 193 Final

3372 days 16 hours ago
AlanDuncan
12) Elle King - 'Ex's & Oh's'

.....Meh. Boring. Next.
3372 days 16 hours ago
ricktworick1
Professional live entries only, but this one is all good.
3372 days 16 hours ago
CharlieBibi
13) ZZ Ward - 'Criminal' - Why is it that the longest song thus far happens to be the most boring song ever with a horribly cringe rap part. CHOOSE A STYLE AND STICK TO IT. DON'T GO ALL OVER THE PLACE WITH THIS BLACK GUY WAT THE HELL
3372 days 16 hours ago
ricktworick1
14) Galantis - 'Runaway (U & I)'

Another TSC rookie is giving us a dance track! Will this pace change do more good than bad?
3372 days 16 hours ago
Insanity
Ok just wanted to know. I wasn't aware :o
3372 days 16 hours ago
AlanDuncan
13) ZZ Ward - 'Criminal'

Could have been 2 min but that was dragged out.
3372 days 16 hours ago
CharlieBibi
14) Galantis - 'Runaway (U & I)' - JESUS GOD I COULDN'T STAND THIS. THIS WAS GOD AWFUL AND I'M NOT SORRY ABOUT IT. THAT VOICE, THAT NO NO NO NO GURL BYE. This is some Alvin and the Chipmunks type of shit like go the fuck away
3372 days 16 hours ago
AlanDuncan
14) Galantis - 'Runaway (U & I)'

Quirky. I liked this a lot.
3372 days 16 hours ago
CharlieBibi
LMFAO me and Alan's opinions match perfectly!
3372 days 16 hours ago
ricktworick1
15) Molly Sanden - 'Phoenix'

We stay in Sweden (as I forgot to mention Galantis are Swedish), with another female entry!
3372 days 16 hours ago
AlanDuncan
15) Molly Sanden - 'Phoenix'

I hope this does well. It deserves it. She can't sing for shit but it was a good song.
3372 days 16 hours ago
ricktworick1
Reminder that you have to fully listen to songs...
3372 days 16 hours ago
ricktworick1
16) Grimes & Bleachers - 'Entropy'

Another combination, this time from two rather well-known to TSC family artists! Will that pay off?
3372 days 16 hours ago
AlanDuncan
16) Grimes & Bleachers - 'Entropy'

Cover art makes me end my life but it was good.
3372 days 16 hours ago
CharlieBibi
15) Molly Sanden - 'Phoenix' - Ok well this gurl can SING. I liked  it even though the Pheonix shtick has been overdone now. If it wasn't for the clichés this song could easily land in my Top 3 but idk now lol

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!