This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 146 Final

Topic » TSC 146 Final

3884 days 17 hours ago
pablito
16.        The Lone Bellow                        [Bleeding Out]

This band began when Zach Williams began to play the guitar after his wife had become paralyzed from a horseback riding accident. He met with his old friend and they decided to make a band called Zach Williams and the Bellow. For non-selfish purposes, they changed their band name to just The Lone Bellow.
3884 days 17 hours ago
bibbles
i try very hard to use a new artist. its not always possible with time constraints, but i will keep looking to find a new one!
3884 days 17 hours ago
bibbles
16. The Lone Bellow – I liked this, has a nice flow and I like his voice!
3884 days 17 hours ago
pablito
17.        Jenny Langlo                                [Mockingbirds]

As this is TSC with plenty of X Factor references, let’s throw one more out there. Jenny won the 6th series of Norwegian Idol. I’m sure she’ll be invited to be a guest mentor The X Factor Norway quite soon when it returns to the air.
3884 days 17 hours ago
Samhuss
16.        The Lone Bellow                        [Bleeding Out]
This was disturbing as much as I wanted to like it, I just disliked it!
3884 days 17 hours ago
pablito
The four remaining songs will be posted in succession, as I must leave for my meeting now. Additional details for the votes form will be posted in this thread later tonight when I get home. If you have my skype, you can send me as of right now, I believe my computer is still on at home and it is set to invisible.

Best of luck all!

Reminders will be sent the same way as previously.
3884 days 17 hours ago
pablito
18.        The Filthy Pillows                        [The Stickup]

This L.A. based duo, does not have the criminal record that you’d expect from this song. Their only crime is sounding too good.
3884 days 17 hours ago
pablito
19.        Deaf Havana                                [Mildred (Lost a Friend)]

Sample Lyrics: “And now you're away in the city, and I'm still here by the sea
And you at work in a relentless job when you should still be free
Without the noose of maturity hung around your neck
There's the weight of an old aged man in the sound of your every step”

This song is therefore dedicated to the many prolific and veteran players who have moved on to bigger and better things that took them away from this bastion of music sharing. May the music still guide their life even without the song contest.
3884 days 17 hours ago
pablito
20.        Crowns                                [My London]

This song is dedicated to all of our friends in London (not including “A Friend in London”). We’ll also include Elstree for all intents and purposes.
3884 days 17 hours ago
pablito
21.        Fifth Harmony                                [Me and My Girls]

Final X Factor reference. This girl band originated on The X Factor USA and was created during Boot Camp and were chosen for the live shows by Simon Cowell. Reminiscent of 1D, anyone? While they did not find great success on the show, after having fallen in the bottom 2/3 twice, their singles have been highly anticipated and more buzz surrounds them than actual winner Tate Stevens.
3884 days 17 hours ago
pablito
ALL 21 SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED!

Listen to all of the songs, post your comments and then PM your votes to me in the usual way, (12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1) to your favourite ten songs. If you don't know how to vote, please PM/skype me. A form will be created by much later tonight for voting if you do not have my skype and would rather do so there.

You cannot vote for yourself or discuss voting with each other. You are not allowed to reveal which act you submitted.

You have until Sunday 4pm GMT (11am EST) to submit your comments and votes. No late entries allowed.

The Results show will start at Sunday 8pm GMT (3pm EST) after X Factor results finish.

Good luck everyone
3884 days 17 hours ago
bibbles
17. Jenny Langlo – it just dragged for me, her voice is a bit nasally!
3884 days 17 hours ago
Samhuss
Thanks for hosting Pablito  :) you did an awesome job!
3884 days 17 hours ago
Samhuss
17.        Jenny Langlo                                [Mockingbirds]
What is this :( I did not really like any of it! at all! :/
3884 days 17 hours ago
bibbles
thanks pabs, have a good meeting

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!