This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 146 Final

Topic » TSC 146 Final

3884 days 18 hours ago
bibbles
11. Daniella Kruth – it was repetitive but hypnotic at the same time.
3884 days 18 hours ago
Samhuss
11.        Daniella Kruth                                [Red Lover]
not my type of music! too boring!
3884 days 18 hours ago
bibbles
oh i see now what you were getting at!
3884 days 18 hours ago
pablito
13.        The Kite String Tangle                [Given the Chance]

The Kite String Tangle is a solo project for Danny Harley. Given the chance, I’m sure he’d like to expand his influence beyond his hometown of Brisbane.
3884 days 18 hours ago
bibbles
12. Flyleaf – as a rock song, it was okay!
3884 days 18 hours ago
Samhuss
12.        Flyleaf                                        [All Around Me]
Nu Uh!
3884 days 17 hours ago
bibbles
13. The Kite String Tangle – this had a lot going on, lots twiddly bits and sampling and stuff, and the vocals were very laid back and relaxed!!
3884 days 17 hours ago
pablito
14.        Natalie Imbruglia                        [Want]

Fellow Aussie Imbruglia, has expanded outside of Australia, but her roots still lie within her strong popularity within Austrlaia. Former TSC winner Imbruglia has acted on Neighbours (but not Home and Away), and was also a mentor on the second season of The X Factor Australia.
3884 days 17 hours ago
Samhuss
13.        The Kite String Tangle                [Given the Chance]
I am having a hard time knowing whether I like this or not :(
3884 days 17 hours ago
bibbles
14. Natalie Imbruglia – I liked the tune, but I found her voice a bit flat, she was singing the same melody over and over, from verse to chorus!
3884 days 17 hours ago
pablito
15.        Bim                                        [Stop You]

Rebecca Rosier and Tim “Denmark” Davis actually are British, not Danish. They call Bath their hometown. After wandering around on that hill in the fog, perhaps a bath is recommended.
3884 days 17 hours ago
Samhuss
14.        Natalie Imbruglia                        [Want]
This is really irritating! i did not like it at all! the vocals were bad the music does not go with the vocals there was something really weird about it! I could not even understand what she was saying!
3884 days 17 hours ago
bibbles
15. Bim – not sure if I like the harmonies, I like his voice, but hers is playing just off to the left, oh, and when she leads, his does the same! It was quite dramatic!
3884 days 17 hours ago
pablito
Side comment: I am impressed with the selection of new artists in this contest. Only 5/21 were repeat artists, and most of the repeat artists were used only once or twice. Great job in searching everyone! (Bim is the final repeat act)
3884 days 17 hours ago
Samhuss
15.        Bim                                        [Stop You]
It is a bit "basic" but I really loved it! I loved both their voices :)

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!