This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Team B Chat

Topic » Team B Chat

5255 days 18 hours ago
Fiona89
Is there a new leader every day??
Or is Pablito the leader of team b til the end?
5255 days 18 hours ago
itspipez
new leader every time, you can't be captain twice in a row.
5255 days 18 hours ago
Fiona89
oo ok ty
5255 days 18 hours ago
BlueStar
hi guys, Im having laptop charger issues so I dont wanna put myself forward incase I cant be here.. is that alright?
5255 days 17 hours ago
pablito
Yeah I can't be leader again. I will support whoever the new leader is though. If there's any volunteers, please speak up!
5255 days 17 hours ago
Fiona89
ideas on next leader???
5255 days 10 hours ago
BlueStar
Like I said, I'd volunteer but I cant guarantee I can be here with my faulty laptop :(
5254 days 21 hours ago
pablito
Sorry guys, I won't be online during the challenge. Good luck to whoever the leader is
5254 days 21 hours ago
itspipez
ugh idk if ill be here... I set my ILT$ challenge at 6:15 without remembering. XD
5254 days 16 hours ago
Fiona89
hmm im so worried i will let u guys down if i am team leader. how about we have a vote for who should be team leader? like we vote for someone we think can help all of us make it another round??
5254 days 16 hours ago
Nakomis
good idea. I think BlueStar was the only one willing to volunteer and she can't be leader next round.
5254 days 16 hours ago
Fiona89
oh yeah good point! ok I'll go first.
Well personally if we are doing this. I'd feel safest with blackwidow as teamleader. When I've played with her in the past, she has been a smart player and I'd feel safest with her. No offence to the rest of u, u all rule too <3 So I would vote Blackwidow.
5254 days 16 hours ago
w0witztyler
i vote blackwidow
5254 days 16 hours ago
Nakomis
Umm...this is hard. I guess I want to go for someone who hasn't been as active and who can use the leadership opportunity to try harder. That would narrow it down to a couple and one of them is BlackWidow so I think that since she's gotten 2 votes so far I'll go with her.
Good Luck everyone!
Much <3
5254 days 13 hours ago
pablito
I'll concur.

open group

Risk

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!