This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CHALLENGE EIGHT

Topic » CHALLENGE EIGHT

4894 days 19 hours ago
phanne
It is so important in stars to have a good pollbox plea.  For this challenge I will be posting a pollbox for each of you to create.  You must use your imagination as if you were really up on the block in stars and you want to be saved.

Rules:
No links

I have a gathered an esteemed board of judges who have all won stars (some, more than once) to judge you on your creations.  They will be picking the bottom four pollboxes and two of you will be gone in tomorrow's eviction.  The person they choose as the BEST pollbox, will receive immunity, an a definite place in the FINAL SEVEN of TNS6!

Voting in the polls will do nothing for you, so unless you want people to get carpal tunnel from clicking your button, it won't mean a thing.

Your entry must be up by 6:00 EST TOMORROW so our judges can give their feedback, LIVE :O

May the best pollbox win!

[you will find your pollbox under polls in this group shortly]
4894 days 19 hours ago
Skoffin
Part of my desire for Stars is using those pollboxes for lulz.... but will that doom me? XD ruh roh!
4894 days 19 hours ago
Nakomis
This is a really cool challenge! I'll do mine later.
Much <3
4894 days 19 hours ago
cody_
ok should i act like i made stars becuz of tns6 or as if i joined the NEXT stars, with my own money
4894 days 18 hours ago
phanne
you are in stars 200 and oh no!  yer nommed!  Beg us to save you!
4894 days 11 hours ago
itsmejo
does the originality of the picture count?
4894 days 7 hours ago
phanne
yes.  everything you put in that box counts!
4894 days 3 hours ago
loren
Okay xD
4894 days 2 hours ago
Piddu
this is hard, im trying to make mine funny but i dont want people to say "you arn't being serious" but in actuality if someone did post a funny speech, he'd get a lot more support.
4893 days 23 hours ago
Skoffin
I'm having the same difficulty piddu XD On one hand I want to do the speech I'd like to do, but since I have to win over judges it's best to go by what they might vote for.  So I'll see how what I have now goes XD

Although, one concern I have is over the possible judges and what their affiliation to contestants may be. I hope that is taken into account.
4893 days 22 hours ago
Quackerz
I hope it doesn't matter that I used the fact that it was stars 200 (92 weeks from now) in my speech. :P
4893 days 22 hours ago
phanne
The judges are instructed to judge by the poll box strictly.  Not by who is behind them.  I believe I have picked people who can be objective in that.
4893 days 21 hours ago
Nakomis
I went for a Lady GaGa Paparazzi theme with mine.

Note To Self: Black liquid eye liner is difficult to remove from the lips.
4893 days 20 hours ago
phanne
20 minutes!  :o
4893 days 20 hours ago
Piddu
I decided to move away from the typical "let me stay so i can go back into the game and turn it around, i really want this, gl" stuff everyone says and tried to make it a little more creative and humorous because people usually dont care if you will go back into the game because most people dont even follow the game, just the nominations.

open group

Tengaged's Next STAR 6!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!