This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CHALLENGE SEVEN

Topic » CHALLENGE SEVEN

4908 days 18 hours ago
sokerdude7
ummmm mind ur own business thanks
4908 days 18 hours ago
phanne
he was excused, loren, you were not.
4908 days 18 hours ago
sokerdude7
she knew about mine plenty in advance... again mind your own kty
4908 days 18 hours ago
chelseaa16
hi soker
4908 days 18 hours ago
itsmejo
hey soker :)
4908 days 18 hours ago
sokerdude7
hi :)
4908 days 18 hours ago
WillyEx
Loren, next time you should tell phanne in advance so you can get excused :P
4908 days 18 hours ago
phanne
okey dokey.

todays challenge is a what i like to call majority rules.

I will pose a question and you have ONE minute to answer.  If you answer in the majority, you will gain 0 points.  if you answer in the minority, you will gain one point.  the answer does not have to be correct, you just need to be in the majority.  Hell, some of these questions don't even have correct answers!

First 2 or more people to 5 points will face the mentors, understand?
4908 days 18 hours ago
2008girl
GL everyone! <33
4908 days 18 hours ago
loren
I did tell him, but idk if it was an "excuse" so I guess not lol. Is I need sleep to be alive a good enough excuse coz its like 11pm and i have school. ANYWAY IM HERE NOW SO WHATEVER
4908 days 18 hours ago
cody_
i do phanne. gl all
4908 days 18 hours ago
phanne
I will post the question and then one minute later, refresh my pms.  if your answer is not there in time, you will have one point.  As you have been absent 2 times, soker, you will already have 2 points against you.
4908 days 18 hours ago
itsmejo
understand
4908 days 18 hours ago
Skoffin
If you answer in the majority, you will gain 0 points.  if you answer in the minority, you will gain one point.  the answer does not have to be correct, you just need to be in the majority.  Hell, some of these questions don't even have correct answers!

This seems to conflict, or am I dumb? :S
4908 days 18 hours ago
sokerdude7
:o

open group

Tengaged's Next STAR 6!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!