This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CHALLENGE THREE!!

Topic » CHALLENGE THREE!!

4923 days 12 hours ago
Seal
Expect a rap tonight, ladies and gents.
4923 days 12 hours ago
Nakomis
Seal, YES.
:D
4923 days 11 hours ago
Timster
kk
4923 days 9 hours ago
Timster
http://www.tengaged.com/blog/Timster/797220/pyn-and-ill-tell-you-how-individual-you-are-everyone-tengage

:) I really don't want to spam this because stars isn't about spam.. but if I notice my blog is lower than others I have to do what I have to do to stay! GL everyone ;).
4923 days 9 hours ago
Timster
I hope I made a clear point about how individual I am on tengaged and my unique personality :). Not only can I show mine im able to show others too! If only more people would read it :|
4923 days 9 hours ago
Skoffin
Heh, that was quite a nifty idea Tim :D
4923 days 8 hours ago
Piddu
:O i have haters that constantly neg my blogs everytime i post (you can check my blogs for proof, most if not all are in the negative something number!) but i will give it a go!
4923 days 7 hours ago
Timster
LORD JESUS STOP NEGGING MY BLOG. I ALREADY HAVE THE LEAST AMOUNT OF POINTS OUT OF ALL OF YOU. I EVEN PLUSSED A FEW OF YOUR BLOGS AND YOU TREAT ME THIS WAY? LORD YOU PEOPLE ARE RIDICULOUS.

open group

Tengaged's Next STAR 6!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!