This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 (Sangue)

Topic » Tribal Council #2 (Sangue)

2737 days 20 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Hey jack
2737 days 20 hours ago
Snake
Hmm, understandable. So Clark, I believe you're trying to say that activity is becoming important at least for your vote?
2737 days 20 hours ago
Snake
Does anyone else feel that way or do you think there's a better option to vote out that would help the tribe out better?
2737 days 20 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
To be honest I have talked to most people on the tribe and I feel like everyone here is equally fighting for their spot to play this incredible game.
2737 days 20 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Its not just activity its not knowing where that persons head is at, it doesnt help this persons case that they werent at the first challenge or here now
2737 days 20 hours ago
JacksonWalsh
Yes. Very simply put, I have my vote down.
2737 days 20 hours ago
Snake
Three very different answers, lol. First tribal was very entertaining to say the least. Votes were split, and there seemed to be an uncertainty about who was going home. Do you expect the same this time around?
2737 days 20 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
I expect a lot to happen this round. Most of everyone on the tribe has a treat with them a little more than half of the tribe I think, and I very much think the vote will be split this time around too
2737 days 20 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
From the people ive talked to we know whos going home, others it might be a surprise.
2737 days 20 hours ago
JacksonWalsh
Honestly, I don't think they matter.

The others didn't vote.

4 people voted...
2737 days 20 hours ago
Snake
Now on the other side of that Andrew, you're the only one left that still has their TRICK advantage. How do you feel about that? You can use it this round OR the next time you go. With you thinking the votes will once again be split, do you think you may need to use the TRICK?
2737 days 20 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
Honestly I have no idea. I don't think my trick will affect this round at all tbh.
2737 days 20 hours ago
Snake
Alright. I think we've covered mostly everything. If you guys feel like something else needs to be said, feel free to. If not, we'll get to voting...
2737 days 20 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
I hope our tribe wins next immunity and Gl everyone
2737 days 20 hours ago
JacksonWalsh
Snake, answer me this.

How many votes WILL be counted?

open group

Survivor Holiday (S1)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!