This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 (Sangue)

Topic » Tribal Council #2 (Sangue)

2708 days 8 hours ago
Snake
9:00 PM seemed to work well last time, so we'll go with that again unless there's any objections. It's LIVE, so I'll see you then.
2708 days 8 hours ago
Snake
As always, you can place a safety vote just in case you don't think you'll make it.
2707 days 11 hours ago
Snake
Hello all, some of you have messaged me and said you wouldn't be here. That's fine, thanks for letting me know.

For the rest of you we will begin shortly.

Check in below!
2707 days 11 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Here
2707 days 11 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
Here
2707 days 11 hours ago
Snake
Tiffany and Jack both said they won't be here. We'll wait a few more minutes for others.
2707 days 11 hours ago
Snake
Clark check PM's btw
2707 days 11 hours ago
Snake
All right guys. Looks like you're the only two that made it.
2707 days 11 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
Oop
2707 days 11 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
What a shame i was hoping for an entertaining tribal lol
2707 days 11 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
Same
2707 days 11 hours ago
Snake
We'll make this short and simple.

Compared to the first challenge, you guys actually seemed to be working as one cohesive unit but you guys are still here at tribal. Is there any particular reason why you all haven't seen to come together yet?
2707 days 11 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
I can think of one reason for me at least, out of everyone i mailed about strategy for the challenge only one didnt reply and they havent talked to me all game so thats gonna factor into my vote
2707 days 11 hours ago
JacksonWalsh
Here.

Sorry. Got back from a shit haunted house.
2707 days 11 hours ago
JacksonWalsh
But... yeah... I got my vote solid tonight.
2707 days 11 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
In my opinion in that challenge both tribes did amazing it was neck a neck throughout the entire challenge. I feel like we just got very unlucky in the tiebreaker. Everyone did there part and this is going to be a very hard vote.

open group

Survivor Holiday (S1)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!