This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 (Sangue)

Topic » Tribal Council #1 (Sangue)

2761 days 3 hours ago
Jaesus123
im not sad hes gone he tried taking me out enjoy last place
2761 days 3 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
oop
2761 days 3 hours ago
Snake
Well, that was worth the wait. Three advantages used tonight, and the person who left could have used theirs to be safe.

It appears lines are being drawn in the sand on this tribe. You all need to get it together quick or else showing up here will be a constant.

I'll be seeing you at the immunity challenge shortly.
Grab your things and head off.

Thanks.
2761 days 3 hours ago
Espontaneo
Bye Connor GG
2761 days 3 hours ago
JacksonWalsh
Not even subtle... damn...
2761 days 3 hours ago
Jaesus123
*stands and gets torch*
2761 days 3 hours ago
Jaesus123
*walks toward challenge*
2761 days 3 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
gg bro
2761 days 3 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Walks to challenge
2761 days 2 hours ago
laughingoutloud
Tiffany you are such a snake, literally dont ask me for a vote and then go and tell Andrew.
It sucks :/ good luck everyone
2761 days 2 hours ago
Jaesus123
how am i a snake when i was at the bottom
2761 days 2 hours ago
laughingoutloud
Tiffany you literally told Andrew that i suggested voting him which is why i left

Your lucky i had no idea about this twist and you can sit behind your immunity
2761 days 2 hours ago
laughingoutloud
You ratted me out for no reason when i was thinking you could be a decent ally but i guess you just had to cause drama
2761 days 2 hours ago
Jaesus123
omfg your just playing the victim now you nin jake and kira were running shit you were just using me and clark as votes okay your the liar here you wanted andrew gone and i didnt roll with that and then you wanted jack out but i wasnt gonna let that happen yall tried to run this tribe and i hope that everyone knows that jake nin and kira are together they tried taking me out and now they are just going to come after us one by one unless we take them out and connor you tried getting me out your just butt hurt i got you first now pls leave
2761 days 2 hours ago
laughingoutloud
I never said i wanted Jack out and i dont even know who the fuck jake and kira are. Yes I got some people together to get your rat ass out but i wasnt top dog? I knew you were going after me so i kindly asked everyone to vote for you since everyone was confused on the vote. I would love to see you evidence where i ever fucking said i wanted jack out because i didnt. I wanted Andrew out intially because i knew him the least. And if they were together you shouldve like I DONT KNOW? Tell me and thengo after them. Your lucky that i forgot about the twist because i forgot i had immunity and i wouldve played it if i remembered. I hope your rat lying rude bitch assgoes home after me. Good bye.

open group

Survivor Holiday (S1)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!