This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Grande Finale!!!

Topic » The Grande Finale!!!

5700 days 1 hour ago
MarkiePoo
No. :P, and it rocks! :D
5700 days 1 hour ago
MarkiePoo
I knew it was coming anyways :P:P
5700 days 1 hour ago
Summerlynn
ah thats nice then- its a good position!
In the BFF task you chose JamesBuc to be your best friend, was he really your best friend in this game?
5700 days 1 hour ago
MarkiePoo
Oh, definitely. He is outside of it, as well.
5700 days 1 hour ago
MarkiePoo
(out of SuperSTAR, and is on Tengaged, not rl.)
5700 days 1 hour ago
Summerlynn
thats so sweet
Did you feel guilty after you betrayed him?
5700 days 1 hour ago
MarkiePoo
Not really. I knew he would get the votes to stay, and not me. And it helped get rid of Alex. In the end it was well worth it.
5700 days 1 hour ago
Summerlynn
Oh, were there problems in Team Newbie?
It did always seem like Alex was more interested in himself while the rest of you made a good team- do you think this was the case?
5700 days 1 hour ago
MarkiePoo
He just seemed to think everyone loved him. ie..his reaction to his elmination. He thought it had to be a phony elimination.
5700 days 1 hour ago
jamesbuc
Can I jump on is this question? (dont want to double-up questions)
5700 days 1 hour ago
Summerlynn
feel free James
5700 days 1 hour ago
jamesbuc
I just think Alex was always out for himself and nobody else. I think me and Mark got here definitely through team-work and thats something that Alex couldn't seem to grasp. His bitter behaviour on losing showed that up clearly.
5700 days 1 hour ago
Summerlynn
Alex definitely seemed to have the determination to win, but unfortunately he did seem abit too egocentric to really make it...
And finally did you enjoy the experience and who do you wnat to win?
5700 days 1 hour ago
AndyShields
I wish all three of my newbies had been in the final but if I had to choose two it had to be you guys
5700 days 1 hour ago
MarkiePoo
yes, and james

open group

Tengaged's Next Star 3: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!