This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Grande Finale!!!

Topic » The Grande Finale!!!

5700 days 2 hours ago
jamesbuc
Haha XD Thats funny
5700 days 2 hours ago
ksax00
LOL, you did a good job, though, Summerlynn. :D But Andy will do a good job, too, I'm sure.
5700 days 1 hour ago
AndyShields
Summer's still gonna have a big input if she wants to be a judge :)
I'm basically planning on all the judges being the 'Big Brother' type characters so its a big mixing pot of ideas from all the judges rather than it being the Andy show LOL
5700 days 1 hour ago
AndyShields
I'm gonna start casting for the new judges soon :)
5700 days 1 hour ago
ksax00
Looking forward to seeing how it goes! Haha, I'm already looking forward to Season 2. XD
5700 days 1 hour ago
ksax00
Good luck with that, too, then. Haha.
5700 days 1 hour ago
AndyShields
Me too :D
5699 days 22 hours ago
ksax00
By the way, whoever posted the image of the first season cast did an amazing job! :O
5699 days 12 hours ago
Alex1991
Well done Ksax :D
I read through the thread and i got quite a mention :O Just let me explain: This was a game with only one winner, and team Newbie if you look though past voting blogs i asked for everyone to vote for all of us not just me, of course i was going to put Ksax up for elimination as i know he would have stayed, look he won, so that was more of a nice thing as i wanted to contine the game with Ksax. So think what you like about me but that's the truth. And Andy if you want a new judge, i'm here :P
5699 days 11 hours ago
AndyShields
I'll consider the offer Alex :D
You'd be a good one actually LOL
5699 days 6 hours ago
Cosgrove
Fair play Sax!!
boys category wins!!
fair play to everyone in the final and the judges :)
5699 days 5 hours ago
jamesbuc
Also im here if Consideration is needed for a new judge :D

open group

Tengaged's Next Star 3: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!