This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show 6

Topic » Live Show 6

5225 days 19 hours ago
Alex1991

The theme is 'Lyrics' and each act will be performing their song they think has the best lyrics

It's time! To face! The music!
5225 days 19 hours ago
Richpaca
Oooh good timing checking this group.

I always liked these lyrics best.

5225 days 18 hours ago
oleary91
5225 days 17 hours ago
Lizardwizard913
And with that post, I wish MJ would've stayed ;(
5225 days 17 hours ago
Tomas
5225 days 17 hours ago
Tomas
^^ I originally did Broken Hearted Girl but I decide to do Halo.
5225 days 17 hours ago
Mielz
5225 days 17 hours ago
djs87
5225 days 16 hours ago
db1994
5225 days 15 hours ago
anthony2011class
5225 days 14 hours ago
AlphaBravo
RICHPACA - ELISA
The good news is you never cease to interest me. I'm always intrigued to hear what you've got on offer.
The bad news tonight is, this may have been your weakest performance so far. You've always either been exciting or breathtaking, this was neither. The lyrics didn't strike particularly either.

OLEARY91 - ALICIA KEYS
Your song from the last show would have suited this shows theme better.
This was a nice performance, lyrics are meaningful but it just didn't have that "umph" that I've become used to with you.

TOMAS - BEYONCÉ
Talk about upping your game from the last show?! This performance was outstanding and it fitted the theme perfectly. Great choice. Well done.

MIELZ - LADY GAGA
When I seen the theme for this show was 'Lyrics' I prayed that you wouldn't choose a terrible song. No offense, but the last few shows you've made quite a few blunders with song choices.
However, this was perfect. I prayed you'd do this song! I can't say anymore about I genuinely loved it.

DJS87 - RIHANNA
The perfect theme to show a completely different side of you to the more up-tempo songs we've heard for the last few shows. This performance was amazing. Lyrics about a woman scorned has never sounded so brilliant! Great job. <3

DB1994 - TAYLOR SWIFT
I really hate picking on you show after show, but this song in my opinion just killed the whole mood of the night. The lyrics are in a word, corny. I've no doubt you're fans will save you AGAIN! But yeah, I still just don't get it.

ANTHONY2011CLASS - PINK
The most powerful lyrics in a performance tonight by a long shot. So raw, you put your past and your feelings right out there on a plate with your songs. A song about a broken home is not an easy thing to write, but you manage to do it with class in the form of a catchy contemporary pop song. Once again an amazing performance and in my opinion, the best of the night.
5225 days 14 hours ago
AlphaBravo
It's a tough one but I vote to save LADY GAGA from the public vote.
5225 days 13 hours ago
BlueStar
Elisa - Once again, stunning song and stunning voice... I'm so proud of us for holding our own against all these bigger well known act and I hope people keep voting you to stay til the end because your voice speaks for itself

Alicia Keys - Loved the song, and love the lyrics... Good job, Thank god we didnt have another diaster like last week

Beyonce - Well firstly I cant help to notice the tension between you and your mentor and although the song was great, I dislike the lack of organisation, its abit late in the competition to mess up with your soing choices and change your post,  and for that reason alone I think you deserve to go home.. MJ should still be standing here.

Lady GaGa - I love speechless, its a strong contender to be one of my fave gaga songs.. so Im glad we heard it tonight.

Rihanna - Iv always loved the lyrics to this song and I think it was the perfect choice for you tonight. Loved it :)

Taylor Swift - This was so cute and innocent and showed the more emotional side to you. Well done Taylor <3

Pink - I hoped you'd perform this tonight.. this was and still is my fave Pink song ever!! The lyrics have always touched me and its done so well... I think you are the most consistent contestant in the competition right now!

My judges choice tonight is Pink
5224 days 22 hours ago
Lizardwizard913
Elisa - =] It was a good performance with great vocals

Alicia Keys - I thought it was kind of a disappointment, I didn't like the song, but I can't knock the vocals, so good job

Beyonce - Well, it's about time you did a good job, I think you'll be safe tonight.

Lady GaGa - BABY, YOU DA BEST =]

Rihanna - I think this was a good song choice, I think Unfaithful MIGHT have been a little better, but nonetheless it was a top peformance :)

Taylor Swift - Silly, silly love songs :P

Pink - I loved it =] It was great choice and very emotional.
5224 days 22 hours ago
Lizardwizard913
Im going to save Rihanna.
5224 days 19 hours ago
Emma
Elisa - It was a great performance, and I'm loving that the public are voting you in. It's great to hear something different in the competition.

Alicia Keys - I adore this song, and her vocals are incredible. You have to stay around longer in the competition.

Beyonce- You've finally delivered after a period of shaky performances. A beautiful song.

Lady Gaga - I agree with all of the other judges, one of my favourite Gaga songs, and definitely fits the theme like a glove.

Rihanna - I too would have rather heard Unfaithful, but having said that, you did a very good job.

Taylor Swift - Not really my favourite performance from you, I'm a bit underwhelmed.

Pink - Like BlueStar, this is probably my favourite Pink song, and in my opinion, best of the night. Congratulations on making it through to the next round!

open group

Tengaged X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!