This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Judge Application

Topic » Judge Application

5255 days 17 hours ago
TripleXXX
Name: Alex
Timezone: Eastern
Favourite musical artist: Mariah Carey for having the most number one singles and her amazing voice.
Why should you be a judge? Music is my life, and I can tell if a singer is going to be big before they strike big or if they have no pontential
5255 days 17 hours ago
BlueStar
Name: Kez
Timezone: IST
Favourite musical artist: Daniel Merriweather, florence and the machine, Arctic monkeys.....
Why should you be a judge? Why should I not be a judge?
5255 days 17 hours ago
TinySunset
Name: Tiny
Timezone: GMT (UK)
Favourite musical artist: Drake
Why should you be a judge?  I'm Online Daily, I Can Be Nice But Straight Up, I'll Know When The Contender Has Talent Or Not. I Feel That I Can Bring People's Confidence Up And Encourage Them To Stay Positive And Keep Trying. I Think I Would Do A Pretty Good Job. I'm Also Willing To Constantly Advise Contenders When Needed.
5255 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
Name: Suitman
Timezone: GMT
Favourite musical artist: Gaga, Robbie, Glee
Why should you be a judge? Becuase I will be active everyday and I know when I see talent!
5252 days 16 hours ago
Joanna94
Name: Joanna
Timezone: GMT
Favourite musical artist: Beyonce, Christina Aguilera, basically most things, RnB,Pop, i dont have favourites really. i love loads!
Why should you be a judge?: Becayse i have been in about 4 seasons. I love this group and in every season ive placed high, and in last series, i placed second. Please give me the chance. Thankyou. I am committed, and you know it because of my activity on earlier seasons. I will be committed to my artists and i know whats good and whats bad and why. Thankyou.

open group

Tengaged X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!