This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Digital Brother 2 Finale

Topic » Digital Brother 2 Finale

5585 days 6 hours ago
Jubbzy
And the winner of Digital Brother 2 is.....
5585 days 6 hours ago
Jubbzy
PHANNE!
5585 days 6 hours ago
Jubbzy
Here is the runner up of Digital Brother 2...NoelSarah!
5585 days 6 hours ago
NoelSarah
Hello hello!
5585 days 6 hours ago
honeythewitch
Hi Noelsarah, Congratulations on runner up. What makes Phanne such a popular contestant?
5585 days 6 hours ago
NoelSarah
Well, she's just generally a nice person! And well-known for her success in games, but mostly just nice and friendly!
5585 days 6 hours ago
NoelSarah
Oh, and thank you. :)
5585 days 6 hours ago
honeythewitch
Did you have secret allies? and if not who would you choose as an ally next time?
5585 days 6 hours ago
NoelSarah
No secret allies - I was good friends with EssexGirl, Daisy, and Malik coming into this, so I definitely wanted to see them stay in the game.  And I'd do the same if I played again.
5585 days 6 hours ago
honeythewitch
Did the game ever make you cry?
5585 days 6 hours ago
NoelSarah
Haha, not that I can recall - Stars made me cry though!  This week has kind of made me an emotional wreck.
5585 days 6 hours ago
honeythewitch
Who do you think played the worst game? and why?
5585 days 6 hours ago
NoelSarah
Um, William?  He came in and quit for no apparent reason.  He assumed we all hated him - I mean, I'd heard things about him, but I make my own judgments on people, so I thought that was silly.  Also Corey1 and the rest of the inactives. Because the prize fund is determined by activity, people obviously aren't going to keep the people in who continue to lose them money!
5585 days 6 hours ago
NoelSarah
And it's not just the money...  We wanted to play, they didn't care.
5585 days 6 hours ago
honeythewitch
The more people post, the better the game.
Do you think it would be better if nobody joined other games?

open group

Digital Brother 3 Discussion

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!