This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Digital Brother 2 Finale

Topic » Digital Brother 2 Finale

5570 days 22 hours ago
Jubbzy
Daisy, Phanne, NoelSarah...who is the winner of Digital Brother 2?
5570 days 22 hours ago
Jubbzy
And in 3rd place is...

DAISY!
5570 days 21 hours ago
honeythewitch
Daisy, Well done for coming third. Why did Richpaca leave?
5570 days 21 hours ago
Daisy
Why, hello honeythewitch!  It's a pleasure meeting you!  And thanks!

I haven't spoken to him, but I did see that he posted that he wasn't in it to win and also that he felt someone/some were taking the game too seriously.
5570 days 21 hours ago
honeythewitch
You seemed to sail through avoiding the trouble very well. Was this a smart tactic or were you lucky?
5570 days 21 hours ago
Daisy
I think I was lucky, to be honest!
5570 days 21 hours ago
honeythewitch
How is this game different to "stars" ? and which do you prefer?
5570 days 21 hours ago
Daisy
I think the main difference is not PMing others.  In Stars there are so many PM's flying around, so much happening in the background.  Everything in this game is on the surface or played more individually. 

I actually prefered Digital Brother to Stars.  I liked playing as an individual and not worring about alliances, who is lying to who about this or that stuff.  :P
5570 days 21 hours ago
honeythewitch
I am glad you enjoyed it. What did you think when Hiltons threw the task ? Why did she do it?
5570 days 21 hours ago
Daisy
I thought it was quite immature.  Honestly, I think she/he did out of spite since everyone had pretty much figured out she was the same as at least two other accounts on this site. :(
5570 days 21 hours ago
honeythewitch
Does she have a different personality for each account?  Who was your favourite  contestant?
5570 days 21 hours ago
Daisy
I'm not sure, I haven't paid much attention to them all. :P

My favorite contestant?  Oh my!  That is tough!  I don't think I can choose only one. 

EG is my girl, much love for her.  I wish she was here in the finals too.

Noel and Phanne are awesome players and totally deserve being first and second.

Rich is sweetheart - has a heart of gold.

Yoshi is sweet too.

Lexxu is so random.

Lockie is one witty kid.
5570 days 21 hours ago
honeythewitch
What will be your lasting memory of the game?
5570 days 21 hours ago
Daisy
I will always remember the fun conversations and tasks with a great group of people.  <3
5570 days 21 hours ago
honeythewitch
Daisy, thank you for taking part in Digital Brother, You were an absolute delight.
Here is your song......
5570 days 21 hours ago
Daisy
Thank you honey!  And thanks to our lovely host, Jubbzy!
<3 <3

open group

Digital Brother 3 Discussion

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!