This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

4th Eviction: HILTONS IS OUT!

Topic » 4th Eviction: HILTONS IS OUT!

5607 days 6 hours ago
Hiltons
=D
5607 days 6 hours ago
honeythewitch
Who do you think is in the best position in the house?
5607 days 6 hours ago
Hiltons
NoelSarah is in a good position...
5607 days 6 hours ago
Hiltons
But the person that is in the best position i think it's phanne...
that bitch is going to win. :)
5607 days 6 hours ago
honeythewitch
Why?
5607 days 6 hours ago
Hiltons
She is really popular and she has a big fan base.. she knows the public will listen to her that is why every time she wants to help some one stay in the game she makes a blog "Save Lockie" that bitch knows the public will listen to her.. she is really fake, she acts nice just to get far in the game! i played in a rookie with her and she said she had my back but as soon as she saw i was as active as her she nominated me and got me evicted. just a snake full of herself.
5607 days 6 hours ago
Hiltons
They use the "Nice" strategy to get far in games... I am just sick of that.
5607 days 6 hours ago
Hiltons
She lies about having a job and it's kinda sad.. but HEY it's her life. :D
5607 days 6 hours ago
honeythewitch
Why do you think her job is fake?  do you think a genuine person can ever win?
5607 days 6 hours ago
Hiltons
She is online 24/7 like seriously is not even funny!! when i played rookies with her she never got OFFLINE! she only got off to go to bed..
she was typing 24/7 she never stopped typing for more than 20 minutes.. like seriously!! i am not the only one that thinks she lies about having a job.
about your "genuine person" question.. i think nice people like NoelSarah and Phanne will win because they are known on tengaged more than other people, they are known as really nice people they barely have enemies.. the reason they don't have enemies is because they always play the "Nice" Card!! I'm really sick of that.. Phanne is deff not nice, she is a snake full of herself and she will do anything to win!! A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G !   you have Bazzar he is really nice, active and opinionated but nobody knows him on tengaged he is not popular, as soon as he gets nominated he might get evicted...
5607 days 6 hours ago
honeythewitch
I like Bazzer too. I think he will be popular. What do you think of Yoshitomi?
5607 days 6 hours ago
Hiltons
Yoshitomi, I like her... but i don't really know her, she is kinda bossy.. i know that because i played in a casting with her long time ago and she was telling us what to do and what not to do.
5607 days 6 hours ago
honeythewitch
What did you think of Lockie's Penis performance" at the start? i think he is great now that he is more himself.
5607 days 6 hours ago
Hiltons
I don't remember about such thing.. O_O
5607 days 6 hours ago
Hiltons
Well I'm Out <3 BYEEEEEEEEEE

open group

Digital Brother 3 Discussion

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!